Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy sebagai berikut:
PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy
The University of Pisa and the Department of Advanced Robotics of Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Genova are jointly opening two positions for international Ph.D. students.
- Position/Theme 1: Analysis, Design and Control of Robots with Variable Compliance*
- Position/Theme 2: Design and Control of Sensorized Robot Hands for Manipulation and Haptic Exploration*
The Ph.D. students will be involved in the research groups of two very active European projects, where Pisa and IIT closely collaborate: VIACTORS (http://www.viactors.eu/) and HANDS.DVI / THE (http://www.thehandembodied.eu/), respectively. Their work will be mainly based at IIT’s premises in Genova, under the direct supervision of senior research personnel of both institutions.
Candidates are sought who possess a Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, with a strong background in Robotics Manipulation, and an interest in undertaking innovative, ambitious, high-risk/high- payoff research enterprises. The cosmopolitan research environment requires mastering the English language in both speaking and writing. Gradually acquiring the basics of the Italian language will make the experience of living in Italy more enjoyable, but is not required.
For more informations on the scientific environment and to discuss the research program (which will have to be tailored to the successful candidate’s own experience and interests) please contact
Antonio Bicchi (email@example.com)
Director, Centro “E. Piaggio” University of Pisa
Senior Researcher, Advanced Robotics Dept., IIT
Darwin Caldwell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director, Advanced Robotics Dept., IIT
International applications are encouraged and will receive logistic support with visa issues. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis until the positions are filled. Please email your application, including cover letter, CV, scanned transcripts, diplomas, publications, theses, other supporting material, and the contact information for at least two references as a single PDF file with “Application Ph.D. Position” in the subject line.
For adminstrative issues, please contact
Laura Maley (email@example.com)
Floriana Sardi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Positions, Faculty of Arts, Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy Available positionsEU Citizensa total of 30 places in the following subject areas:Classical Philology, Language, Literature, and HistoryModern Philology, Language, and […]
- PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory The Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory (RML) in the George Washington University - the flagship Robotics Research Center of the University - is seeking highly qualified candidates for […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers (A&C), part of the most important technical university in Romania ‐ the University Politehnica of Bucharest ‐ is the coordinator of the […]
- 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany OverviewCollaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund University Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis offers the following positions and opportunities: […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
- Roma Tre University PhD Positions 2010-2011, Italy 2010/2011 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS PhD Level Courses (Corsi di dottorato di ricerca), Roma Tre University (Doctorates, Doctoral Schools)Roma Tre University (Rome, Italy), hereafter referred […]
- PhD positions in Language Description and Documentation at the Research Centre for Linguistic Typology at La Trobe University PhD positions in Language Description and Documentation at the Research Centre for Linguistic Typology at La Trobe UniversityInstitution/Organization: La Trobe UniversityDepartment: […]
- Unika Atma Jaya menyelenggarakan acara Sharing of Research Results “On the Importance of Combining Epigraphic, Art Historical, and Archaeological Data at the National Museum of Indonesia” Jakarta, 19 Desember 2016 - Pusat Kajian Bahasa dan Budaya (PKBB) Unika Atma Jaya menyelenggarakan acara Sharing of Research Results “On the Importance of Combining Epigraphic, Art […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy, semoga bermanfaat.