Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University sebagai berikut:
PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University
The Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and sensorimotor coordination of head, eyes and limbs movements during visually-aided planning and execution of manipulation tasks. The candidate will perform research within the framework of national and European projects related to robotic applications with neurobiology inspiration, working with state of the art equipment such as a humanoid torso with anthropomorphic head and multifinger hands.
Requirements: applicants should be nationals of the European uni0n and have obtained an Engineering or Science degree with outstanding performance. Experience in robotics is desirable but not required. Interest in theoretical neuroscience, mental development, or interdisciplinary bio-inspired research is preferable. This position is intendend for brilliant young graduates and their degree should be dated later than Jan. 1, 2008.
Salary: 1407¤/month. (accommodation, meals and transport for one month in Castellon cost less than 500¤).
After getting acquainted with the computational models and the system available at the Intelligent Robotic Lab, the applicant is expected to extend it modeling additional functions and implementing other tasks and capabilities. Coordination between eyes, head, arm and hand movements and multimodal visual-tactile integration will be central from both theoretical and practical viewpoints. In this context, the student will have freedom to pursue his/her own research goals according to his/her background and interests.
Deadline is close: May, 25 2011
For further information contact:
Angel P. del Pobil
UJI Robotic Intelligence Lab
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers (A&C), part of the most important technical university in Romania ‐ the University Politehnica of Bucharest ‐ is the coordinator of the […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships, University of Tasmania, Australia The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University, semoga bermanfaat.