Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Position in Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures, Chalmers University of Technology sebagai berikut:
PhD Position in Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures, Chalmers University of Technology
The underlying physics of these phenomena is not fully understood. Complex phase diagrams are governed by interplay between, e.g., charge, spin, strain, and doping, resulting in very different properties of oxides with similar crystal structure. The project addresses problems in fabricating functional, complex oxide structures and will develop basic understanding of their properties at an atomic scale. Great challenges are to control doping and vacancy profiles and to design new interfaces with desired properties. This may enable novel device platforms for electronics and energy production and harvesting.
-Applicants should have basic knowledge of condensed matter physics.
-Some experience in nano- or microfabrication technology is of advantage.
Study Subject(s):Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures
Course Level PhD
Scholarship Provider: Chalmers University of Technology
Visit Official Website.
9 total views, 3 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Postdoctoral position in driver sleepiness detection at Chalmers University of Technology The postdoctoral fellow will join the Adaptive Systems group at the Division of Vehicle Engineering and Autonomous Systems, at the Department of Applied Mechanics. The postdoctoral work […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- PhD Position in The Field of Computer Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- Ericsson Scholarship in Communication Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Two scholarships in total are awarded in 2012 to two selected students based on excellent academic merits, which primarily includes academic excellence but also home university´s stature […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Position in Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures, Chalmers University of Technology, semoga bermanfaat.