Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE sebagai berikut:
PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE
Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project entitled:
Numerical modeling of geothermal reservoirs through geophysical, geostatistical and flow data
This project is financed by The Danish Council for Strategic Research and DTU Informatics. Preferred starting date is 1. February 2012.
This project will develop new technology to improve planning of energy storage in geothermal reservoirs through high-quality experiments and modelling. The technology will be based on a multidisciplinary approach combining small scale geochemistry/rock physics with large scale seismic inversion and history matching of production data. The focus will be on Danish geothermal reservoirs, because heat storage is likely to be the missing link in planning sustainable energy production in Denmark, where several sources of energy should interplay. Energy sources as waste incineration and wind are not controlled by immediate energy demands. By storing energy at low heat loss in hot aquifers we obtain an effective interplay between different sources of energy, so that the degree of coverage with sustainable energy can increase at an affordable cost.
- A physics or engineering degree (M.Sc.) with mathematics, numerical analysis or computer science as an important element
- Good programming skills, preferably in Matlab, C and FORTRAN
- Good writing skills in English
Application Deadline : January 8, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Post-Doctoral Position in Computational Biology, Norway A three year full-time position as Service Scientist/Post Doctoral is available at Uni Research AS, within the Computational Biology Unit (CBU) of the Uni BCCS department.The position is […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- PhD student position in water quantity and quality assessment PIK invites applications from outstanding individuals for a PhD-student`s position (TV-L 13, 50%) to support the core interdisciplinary research team at PIK. The goal is to analyse […]
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands The Tilburg Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (TiLPS) invites applications for a PhD position in natural logic and natural reasoning. The title of the PhD project is “A […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE, semoga bermanfaat.