Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany sebagai berikut:
PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany
The Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an immediately available 3-year (= 2-year + option for 1-year extension) PhD Position (Doktorandenstipendium/ DFG-scholarship).
The focus of our Biometrics research group (www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de) at the Institute for Mathematical Stochastics (IMS) is on the development of novel models and methods for fingerprint recognition. Dissertation projects can interdisciplinary combine the potentials of stochastics, statistics, numerics and computer science for providing new solutions to exciting challenges in the coinciding areas of biometrics, pattern recognition and image processing.
Essential qualifications are a master degree, diploma or a comparable degree in mathematics, computer science or a related scientific field.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Programming skills (e.g. Java, C++, Matlab, R)
- Experience in mathematical or statistical imaging
Background in geometry, pattern recognition or image processing is advantageous. We expect creativity and independence, the ability to work and communicate within a team of scientists from different disciplines.
The scholarship of the DFG Research Training Group 1023 are based on the support rate granted by the DFG and amount to EUR 1365,- per month with a monthly supplement of EUR 103,-.
The advancement of equality at the IMS goes without saying; in particular, we are striving to increase the percentage of women in the science sector. Severely disabled persons with equal qualifications will be considered preferentially within the framework of legal requirements.
For further details, please contact: Prof. Dr. Axel Munk, email@example.com Phone: +49 (0) 551 39 172111.
Please send your application indicating Code: Biometrics including CV, a brief statement of research interests and contact details of two referees until 1st February, 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal delivery to: Steffi Greiner, Secretary, Institut für Mathematische Stochastik, Goldschmidtstr. 7, D-37077 Göttingen, Germany.
Please visit also www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de/fileadmin/IMS/Dokumente/Stellen/BiometricsPhD.pdf
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany The group for Stem Cell Biology & Regeneration at the ZMBE Institute of Cell Biology the Westphalian Wilhelms- University Muenster, Germany has an open Position for a PhD Student. […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- One PhD Position in Robots and Smart Environments at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for a PhD student position in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
- PhD Position, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Ghent University, Belgium Molecular epidemiology of Chlamydopila (Chlamydia) psittaci infections in humans and development of a recombinant C. psittaci vaccine for chickens Period: for 2 years with a possibility to […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011 The University of Twente provides a stimulating academic environment with excellent technical facilities and a strong concentration of microfluidics research within the MESA+ Institute […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
- PhD Scholarship, Right Livelihood College, University of Bonn, Germany PhD Scholarship Based at the RLC Campus Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) University of Bonn, Germany The Right Livelihood College (RLC) Campus Bonn is hosted by the Center for […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.