Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano sebagai berikut:
PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano
The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to four years. The starting date is October 2010, but a later date is possible. The working environment (including infrastructure and remuneration for teaching and research assistance) is very attractive.
The successful candidate(s) will be full-time PhD students at the University of Lugano, under the supervision of Professor Jametti. As such the candidates’ main focus will be on doctoral research and completion of related PhD courses (with a possibility to pursue doctoral courses at the Study Center Gerzensee). The research topics will be in Political Economy and/or Fiscal Federalism with an emphasis on empirical applications. Since the positions are financed through grants from the Swiss National Science Foundation, research projects will insert themselves into these projects. In addition candidates will provide part-time assistance in the institute’s research projects and teaching activities.
The ideal candidates have, or are upon completion of, a Master’s degree in Economics, Econometrics or a related field.
To inquire or to apply for these positions please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should include a complete CV and the following information:
1. A transcript of your university education.
2. A description of attended courses in Microeconomics and Econometrics specifying the grade, the level and the main textbook used for each course;
3. The names of two academic references that could be contacted for more information.
The received applications will be regularly reviewed until the position is filled. Owing to the large number of enquiries received, only those applicants whose profiles are likely to fit the positions will be notified for further details and eventual interviews. Qualified applicants will be contacted no earlier than June, 2010.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Master Scholarships, United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace, Japan The programme addresses pressing global issues of sustainability, climate change, development, peacebuilding, and human rights through an innovative interdisciplinary approach that […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Adelaide The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate coursework study. The selection for these scholarships is extremely […]
- One PhD Position in Robots and Smart Environments at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for a PhD student position in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano, semoga bermanfaat.