Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt sebagai berikut:
PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed matter physics. Salaries are according to the collective agreements on salary scales which apply at the Goethe University (E13 / E13, 50%).
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a background in either ultracold atomic physics, quantum optics, strongly correlated electrons or numerical simulations of strongly interacting quantum many-particle systems. Furthermore, the successful candidate should have the capability to work independently and show dedication to the research projects of the group.
In the summer of 2005, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University was awarded the basic certificate of the audit Family-Friendly University. Great importance is attached to the family-friendly structuring of the university work-stream. Employees will be supported in their efforts to combine their professional life with family duties. In this context, part-time employment and models of job-sharing are facilitated. Candidates returning to work after maternity/paternity leave are encouraged to apply for re-employment. Frankfurt University is committed to equal opportunities and selection on merit. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. Precedence will be given to handicapped candidates at equal qualification.
The deadline for applications is July 1st, 2011.
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and a description of their research interests to:
Prof. Dr. Walter Hofstetter,
Institut für Theoretische Physik der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität,
Campus Riedberg, Max-von-Laue-Str. 1, 60438 Frankfurt am Main.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- PhD Student Position in Materials Physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks a Ph.D. Student in Materials PhysicsKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad […]
- PhD position in Physics: Theoretical High-Energy Physics and String Theory Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics The Institute for Materials Research (IMO) of Hasselt University announces the following position for a (m/f): PhD student (2×2 years) Nanophotonic detection of electrical signals in […]
- Postdoc Position in Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South Korea OverviewThe Department of Population and Social Geography, University of Bayreuth, Germany (http:// www.bevsozgeo.uni-bayreuth.de/en/index.html) invites applicants for a one-year Postdoc […]
- Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials. The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt, semoga bermanfaat.