Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern sebagai berikut:
PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern
Department of Environmental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, hereby invites applications for 1 (three year) PhD fellowship. The Department of Environmental Medicine at SDU carries out and collaborates on prospective population studies to elucidate the role of environmental chemicals in the etiology of ill health in modern society. We are seeking candidates for participation in projects relating to the role of environmental chemicals in the development of immune system dysfunction, obesity, and reproductive dysfunction.
Eligibility: Candidates who hold a master´s degree in medicine or other field relevant to the project can apply.
Study Subject(s): Environmental Epidemiology
Course Level: PhD
Scholarship Provider: Danish Council for Strategic Research, the European Commission, and the National Institutes of Health
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern The purpose of the PhD project is through laboratory and small pilot plant experiments combined with LC/MS analysis to investigate the industrial viability of membrane processes in the […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer two Scholarships in Semester 2, 2013 to outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. […]
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated.For whom?For international students enrolling […]
- PhD Fellowship for Female Scientist at Delft University of Technology Delft University of Technology is aiming to substantially increase the number of top female scientists. To help accelerate this, Delft Technology Fellowship offers high-profile, […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of BusinessOne scholarship is offered each year for enrollment in the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program, a 10 ½ month, […]
- Biodesign Innovation Fellowship at Stanford University Each year, the Biodesign Program has two U.S.-based fellowship teams of four fellows working within a specific clinical area. Focus areas in the past have included Cardiovascular […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought`s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of the […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology at University of Southern, semoga bermanfaat.