Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute) sebagai berikut:
Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute)
The International Max Planck Research School “Elementary Particle Physics – Theoretical, Experimental and Cosmological Frontiers” (IMPRS EPP) is a joint initiative of the Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute) and the particle and astroparticle physics groups of the Ludwig Maximilian University Munich and the Technical University Munich.
Since April 2005 the School has been offering excellent research opportunities to highly qualified doctoral students. Research fields covered by the School from both an experimental and a theoretical perspective include high energy particle physics, astroparticle physics, and cosmology.
The physics of strong interactions, quantum chromodynamics, symmetries and mechanisms for symmetry breaking, neutrino physics and neutrino astrophysics, supersymmetry, string theory, physics and technology of particle detectors and light sensors, dark matter, gamma-ray astrophysics, cosmic rays, and weak interaction physics are just a few examples of the range of topics under investigation. The students` own research is supplemented by an accompanying lecture program. Regular seminars, workshops, and other joint events serve to broaden the intellectual horizon, stimulate interaction between IMPRS members, and provide valuable background knowledge on topics beyond the students` own research project.
Note that the IMPRS EPP is a school for PhD students only. Work on a Master/Diploma Thesis is not supported. Moreover, a Master/Diploma Thesis documenting at least about 6 months of research is required to be accepted. Please submit your application through the APPLICATION FORM on the WWW page “Visit Official Website..
Otherwise, your application cannot be considered. On the web page “Visit Official Website.”, you will find more detailed information on the IMPRS EPP, the requirements, etc
Expires: June 20, 2011
Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Knight Science Journalism Fellowships, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA Knight Science Journalism Fellowships are for mid-career journalists who demonstrate a high level of journalistic excellence and accomplishment, as well as a long-term commitment to […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Scholar Rescue Fund Fellowships at The Institute of International Education (IIE) Around the world, scholars have long suffered harassment, torture and persecution as a result of their work. In the worst cases, scholars pay with their lives for their dedication to […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, GermanyA postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor […]
- PhD Student Position in Materials Physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks a Ph.D. Student in Materials PhysicsKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad […]
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- Max Weber Fellowships, European University Institute, Europe The Max Weber Programme is Europe’s largest postdoctoral programme in the social sciences and humanities. It is funded by the European Commission (DG Education and Culture) and hosted by […]
- Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School The IMPRS-CI offers severalDoctoral Fellowshipsto outstanding students interested in the integration of the threedisciplines law, business administration and economics, and the studyof the […]
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute), semoga bermanfaat.