Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students sebagai berikut:
PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students
P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada.
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study, working toward a graduate degree in a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student must not hold citizenship or permanent residency of the United States or Canada.
- Scholarships are not given for research, internships, practical training, or travel.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining and be enrolled on campus for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working on dissertations only are not eligible as first-time applicants.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $10,000.
Deadline: 31st January.
For more scholarship information and application, visit: P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund Website at http://www.peointernational.org/
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate […]
- International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State University International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State UniversityOverview International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany Heinrich Böll Foundation Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, GermanyThe Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to German and foreign students in keeping […]
- 011 Joint Royal Holloway/Marshall Scholarships at University of London British Marshall Scholarships jointly funded by Royal Holloway and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Duration-2 years, but may be extended for one more year Applications are made in […]
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK Applicants should have a good first degree (minimum 2:1 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from an approved university, and would ideally have some work or placement experience. […]
- [Germany] Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships Heinrich Böll Foundation Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, GermanyThe Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to German and foreign students in keeping […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students, semoga bermanfaat.