Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Oxford Brookes University PhD Studentship 2011 in the Departments of Marketing, UK sebagai berikut:
Oxford Brookes University PhD Studentship 2011 in the Departments of Marketing, UK
PhD Studentship in Customer Behaviour, Engagement and Management at Oxford Brookes University, UK
Study Subject: Customer Behaviour, Engagement and Management, CRM, Consumer Satisfaction, Relationship management
Employer: Oxford Brookes University
Customer behaviour, engagement and management
The full-time studentship, which includes an element for teaching will be for 3 years, subject to satisfactory progress. Starting bursary will be £20,000 pa plus student fees.
Buying behaviour, customer engagement and CRM are strong interests for the Marketing Department at Oxford Brookes. Consumer satisfaction, relationship management, symbolic consumption, cross-cultural behaviours and gift giving behaviour, are just some aspects of current research activity. A significant emerging focus in the Department is that of consumer fairness and trust, linked to the growing capture and (mis)use of customer data. There is also much interest in C2C communication, reflecting changing social behaviours. We encourage applications into these areas of buying behaviour and customer interaction. Applicants are welcome from a background in social psychology as well as from business studies.
Contacts for informal enquiries and further information about the studentship: Professor Lyndon Simkin, email@example.com
Applicants should have a good Honours degree and in addition a good Master’s degree at merit level and above that includes a thesis component.
Applicants who have a Master’s degree in social psychology and politics are welcomed.
For details regarding how to apply please download the application form and additional information from Official Website.
Completed applications forms should be sent directly to: Chris Spurgeon, Research and Doctoral Programmes Administrator, Oxford Brookes University, Business School, Wheatley Campus, Wheatley, OX33 1HX or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of OxfordResearch Studentship in Nanoparticle Drug DeliveryUniversity of Oxford - Department of Engineering ScienceBrief DescriptionA […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Oxford Brookes University PhD Studentship 2011 in the Departments of Marketing, UK, semoga bermanfaat.