Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Ouseley Memorial Scholarship 2012 for Research Degree Programs at SOAS sebagai berikut:
Ouseley Memorial Scholarship 2012 for Research Degree Programs at SOAS
This bequest was made to the University in 1891 to encourage the study of “Arabic, Persian, Hindustani and other Oriental languages”. There is one scholarship available, valued at £6,000 (for one year only). The scholarship may be used to off-set tuition fees or for living expenses.
* Any full-time research degree programme which involves research that requires the use of any Middle Eastern or Asian language.
* Part-time programmes are not eligible. Candidate Criteria
* Applicants intending to commence a full-time research degree in 2012/13 and those who are enrolled in their first year or second year of full-time a research degree programme in 2011/2012 are eligible to apply for the award.
* To be eligible to apply, candidates must at the time of application:
1. be a holder of a first degree of the University of London awarded with First Class Honours or with Second Class Honours, Upper Division, together with a Master’s degree, the latter not necessarily being awarded by the University of London, or
2. be a holder of a Master’s degree of the University of London awarded with a mark of Distinction, but not necessarily a first degree of the University of London in which case there is no restriction as to the classification of the first degree, or
3. be a holder of a Master’s degree of the University of London together with a first degree with First Class Honours, the latter not necessarily being awarded by the University of London.
* Open to UK/EU and overseas applicants.
Study Subject(s): Arabic, Persian, Hindustani and other Oriental languages
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: School of Oriental and African Studies
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 January 2012
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.This highly […]
- Fulbright Dikti Master Degree Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The program is open to applicants who serve as part time or permanent faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:a […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- W Crane Guy Memorial Vocal Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The W. Crane Guy Memorial Vocal Scholarship was created to honor the memory, multiple talents and artistic career of MI alumnus W. Crane Guy (class of 2010); and is provided to […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia Mercury is emitted into the environment via natural processes such as volcanic eruptions and industrial processes in large refineries and coal fired electricity generation facilities. This […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Quantifying Uranium Minerals, RMIT University, Australia Proposed PhD project: Development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores The chemistry involved in extracting uranium from uranium bearing […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- The RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Ouseley Memorial Scholarship 2012 for Research Degree Programs at SOAS, semoga bermanfaat.