Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Nitori International Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates sebagai berikut:
Nitori International Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates
Nitori International Scholarship was established in march with a monetary donation from akiko NITORI the director of the foundation. The main aim is to help international students from the Asian countries to grant them scholarship to study in Japan so that they can fulfil their dreams to study at Japan Universities to set up mutual friendship between Asian countries and to cultivate the human resource.
– A student from the world over with non-Japanese nationality who is self-supporting and residing in Japan.
– A student currently is enrolled in a Japanese university as an undergraduate or a graduate student, and an undergraduate student is up to age 26 on April 1, 2012 and a graduate student is up to age 28 on April 1, 2012.
– A student who needs financial aid to keep studying in Japan and does not receive any sort of other scholarship .
– A student who is of good enough health to pursuit studies in Japan, of excellent academic record, of good personality
– A student who has good communication skill in Japanese.
– A student who has the strong will to contribute international understanding and mutual friendship
– A student who is able to attend Scholarship Students Activities held by NISF (scheduled to be held twice a year).
– A student who does not receive any sort of scholarship or subsidy for researcher from the other third parties while receiving the scholarship from NISF
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Scholarship Provider: Nitori International Scholarship Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Japan
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 25, 2011
Visit official website.
Demikianlah informasi tentang Nitori International Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates, semoga bermanfaat.