Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012, Hong Kong sebagai berikut:
MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012, Hong Kong
Scholarship for International students at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology
Study Subject:Multimedia and Entertainment Technology
Employer:The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
One full tuition-fee scholarship worth totally HK$111,600 is donated from School of Design to encourage outstanding non-local full-time student(s) for the study of the MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme on 2011/12.
Non-local full-time student(s) in MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme in 2011/12.
Consideration will be given to non-local studenti(s) who is given an offer for entry into the full-time stream of the MSc program in 2011/12 and has attained the following duringadmission:
- A relevant undergraduate degree;
- An accumulated GPA of not lower than 3.75 (or the equivalent);
- Class rank will also be considered if available. Applicant must be within the top 5% of his/her graduating class;
- The applicant’s university/department international ranking may also be considered;
- TOEFL scores for non-English speaking applicants must be 550 or above for the paper-based test, or 213 or above for the computer-based test, or 79 or above for the internet-based test, OR, an overall Band Score of at least 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). OR, Chinese mainland’s College EnglishTest (CET) Band 6. Individuals will also be considered on their own merit by the Scholarship Committee;
- Outstanding awards in a relevant field of study will be considered;
- Other awards relating to community and environmental concerns will be considered;
- Applicant’s portfolio will be considered;
- All applicants must produce a Personal Statement in the English language;
- Applicants must provide 2 letters of recommendation from their tutors;
- Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.5 each semester in order to continue payments;
- This scholarship will be apportioned over 3 installments.
Shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited to attend a selection interview with the panel thatformed by the Programme Leader and at least one faculty member of the programme.The panel will nominate finalist(s) based on the criteria and recommend to Director of School of Design for final approval.
Scholarship application Deadline: 15 July 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship, School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012 One full tuition-fee scholarship worth totally HK$111,600 is donated from School of Design to encourage outstanding […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and […]
- International Student Scholarship, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland WIT International Student ScholarshipThe International Student Scholarship is available only to international students who are beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at WIT […]
- Master Scholarship in Science and Technology Provided by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology […]
- EADS Technology Masters Scholarship Awards 2011, UK Masters Scholarship Awards for the applicants of UK by Royal Aeronautical Society’s in UK – 2011 Study Subject: Aerospace, space or systems field.Employer: Royal Aeronautical […]
- Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands Food Valley Ambassador Program for studentsPrepare an international career during your studyThe Food Valley Ambassador Program is looking for international students with the ambition to […]
- European Master Scholarship in Space Science and Technology If you are interested in Space Science and TechnologyIf you want to enhance your chances for a leading position in industry and in researchIf you wish to study in a truly international […]
- Master Degree Scholarship in Desalination Technology, Jeddah, King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia The Center of Excellence in Desalination Technology at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is offering a Master degree scholarship in Desalination Technology for […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012, Hong Kong, semoga bermanfaat.