Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships – Karen Napier Scholarships sebagai berikut:
MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships – Karen Napier Scholarships
The Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the course fees at the Home/EC rate and will offer £3,500 toward maintenance. In addition, the Accounting and Finance Division will waive the remainder of the course fees in the event that a Scholarship is awarded to an overseas fee paying applicant.
Who can apply?
Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc in Investment Analysis for entry in September 2011. Applications may be submitted for the Scholarships along with the course application, but only those obtaining a place on the course will be entered into the Scholarship competition.
How to apply
Complete the MSc Karen Napier Scholarship Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
Pay particular attention to the section which requires a handwritten statement of approximately 500 words on why a Scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm GMT on 30 June 2011.
Please note that the Scholarships will be allocated in July and therefore if you are applying both for the Scholarships and the Investment Analysis course close to the 30 June deadline, you should ensure that your course application is complete.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Karen Napier Scholarships for MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships at University of Stirling, Scotland The Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the course fees […]
- The Conygar Oppurtunity Scholarships in UK Middlesex University for The First Generation in Their Family to Go to University The Conygar Investment Plc Scholarships available for first year students in the UK Middlesex University Business School who are the first in their families to attend college. Two […]
- University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- Oxford And Cambridge Scholarships 2011 from The Said Foundation These Guidance Notes are intended to answer your questions about the Foundation and its scholarship criteria, and also to guide you through completing the application process for Oxford […]
- Master Scholarships Position in Public Health at The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA In an work to further the educational part of our mission, the middle for Global Health supports students who exhibit outstanding academic records & a powerful desire to pursue global […]
- MSc in Management with Business Finance, The York Management School Applicants for the programme should have a keen interest in developing their knowledge of management to include further specialism in business finance. The syllabus covers the core areas […]
- International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland Guaranteed £1500 scholarships Payment by instalments available Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies Low cost of living The cost of an education at […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships – Karen Napier Scholarships, semoga bermanfaat.