Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry sebagai berikut:
Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry
We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is fully funded, both fees and stipend, for four years.
The successful candidate will investigate a new method for the synthesis of a library of dendrimers with variations in the sizes and shapes of the monomers, and of the strength and character of the forces between them. One aim of the project is to make dendrimers carrying a variety of functionality, and with the flexibility of the synthetic strategy, engineer the molecules for solubility, surface activity, and assembly into larger structures.
Measurement of the conformations of the dendrimers using Small-Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) is part of the project, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience with this method at the Australian Synchrotron, collocated with Monash University. Computer models for the dendrimer conformations will be tested by the SAXS methods.
Monash University has Australia’s leading chemistry school, ranking 64th in Shanghai’s Jiao Tong Index. Monash is one of only three Australian universities ranked in the global top 100 for Chemistry, according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU). The ARWU annually grades over 1000 institutes on six objective indicators including the number of highly cited researchers, the number of articles published in the journals Nature and Science and the per capita performance with respect to the size of the institution.
Interested candidates should send a CV, a short description of research interests, and the names of two or more referees to the email addresses below.
Enquiries should be directed to:
Dr. David Lupton,
Dr. Angus Gray-Weale,
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Synthetic Organic Chemistry We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship, Dendrimer Synthesis, Monash University, Australia We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is fully […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for international PhD students at University of Warwick – UK, starting their studies in October 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. The scholarships […]
- 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK The University of Kent is proud to be part of the South-East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in partnership with the Universities of Reading, Royal Holloway and Surrey. This centre […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling PhD degree for October 2016 at University of Reading – UK. The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry, semoga bermanfaat.