Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Merit Scholarships, School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK sebagai berikut:
Merit Scholarships, School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK
The School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School starting September 2012 and January 2013. Please read through the following information carefully.
The awards available in academic year 2012/13:
- MSc Overseas Pharmacists’ Assessment Programme (OSPAP) Merit Scholarships for courses commencing September 2012.
Amount available: £1000 per award
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Sciences Merit Scholarships for courses commencing September 2012.
Amount available: £1000 per award
- MSc Clinical Pharmacy Practice Merit Scholarships for courses commencing January 2013.
Amount available: £500 per award
Who can apply: International and UK / EU students wishing to study on the full-cost courses listed above.
You need to complete an application form and return it to the School. Please see below for further details.
Eligible Courses for the Merit Scholarships
- Overseas Pharmacists Assessment Programme (OSPAP) MSc
scholarships available to international students from outside the UK/EU*
- Instrumental Analytical Sciences DNA Analysis, Proteomics & Metabolomics MSc
Instrumental Analytical Sciences Drug Analysis and Toxicology MSc
Instrumental Analytical Sciences Environmental Analysis MSc
scholarships available for home students on a full-cost course and international students
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice MSc
scholarships available for both home and international students
* As UK/EU students already pay a lower fee on these courses, there are no merit based scholarships for UK/EU students on these courses in 2012/13.
We must receive your completed application prior to the closing dates below.
- MSc OSPAP: 16th September 2012
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Sciences: September 2012
- MSc Clinical Pharmacy Practice: 28th February 2013
Please note that in order to be considered for a particular scholarship, you must already hold an offer of a place to study the appropriate eligible course at the School. You must therefore ensure that your application for a place is submitted well in advance.
Please download the Scholarship application form below. You should return it to us by e-mail.
As part of the application process you are required to write a short statement in support of your application, which should address the following points:
- Why you are applying for the scholarship,
- How you will benefit from the opportunities that being given the award will provide, and
- How you would contribute to the University community during your studies here.
You may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application.
You should also include:
- A scanned transcript of your highest academic qualification,
- Evidence of English language competence e.g. a scanned copy of your IELTS certificate (where appropriate), and
- A scanned copy of your University offer letter (or email if you have not received your letter).
Applications must be complete. Applications which are incomplete, missing required data or are illegible will be considered invalid. You may only apply for an award once. Multiple applications will not be considered.
The School’s award panel will meet to consider eligible scholarship applications received by the respective due dates.
The School will assess all applications against the following criteria:
- Previous academic record and your suitability for postgraduate study in the School, i.e.
- Class of degree / CGPA / final score of first degree or previous masters-level study,
- Relevance of your first degree to the course you are applying for,
- Any prizes or awards given to you in your first degree.
- Relevant industrial or professional experience,
- Evidence of workplace experience that is relevant to the course you are applying for, and
- Personal achievements which indicate your ability and commitment to: complete the intended course; contribute to the course, school and wider university community during your studies and the professional community when you complete the course.
In the event that two applications are scored identically and only one award is available, the panel will award the scholarship to the first application received, using the date of receipt in the University as the relevant date.
Please note: All scholarship applicant should intend to complete to MSc stage. Any successful scholarship applicant that chooses to exit their course early will be expected to reimburse all or part of their award at the discretion of the School.
Notification and acceptance
- Successful applicants will be informed in the first instance by email
- Applicants will be required to respond by email to accept the offer. A formal scholarship offer letter will then be issued and dispatched by email. Failure to accept the offer will lead to the scholarship offer being withdrawn and offered to an alternative applicant.
Terms and conditions
- All scholarships are awarded in the form of a discount on fees paid.
- A scholarship will be withdrawn if:
- You fail to accept the offer within the time permitted.
- Your scholarship or University application is found to contain incomplete or inaccurate information.
- You are found to have committed academic misconduct once enrolled at the University
- You are found to have committed non-academic misconduct once enrolled at the University
- You fail to pass module assignments or end of module exams at the first attempt once enrolled on your course
- You defer or suspend your studies, withdraw from the University or are suspended or withdrawn from the University
- You fail to make payment for fees due to the University within 23 days of the due date
- In the event that a scholarship is withdrawn, you will need to pay the full fees due for your course
All decisions on scholarship applications will be made by the School’s Scholarship Panel. All decisions are final and we cannot enter into correspondence with unsuccessful applicants. There are no grounds for appeal against an unsuccessful application with the following exception:
- Where there is evidence of alleged improper conduct or irregular procedure during the scholarship awards process.
If you wish to appeal on the above ground, you should write in the first instance to the Head of School, outlining your evidence of alleged improper conduct or irregular procedure during the awards process. The Head of School will respond to you within 20 working days.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Merit Scholarships, School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.