Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships sebagai berikut:
Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships
Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to a maximum of three times.
• Each program MPhil / PhD in which students will work on some aspects of Japanese Studies.
• Part time programs are not eligible.
• Registered in SOAS PhD program, or in which new students will be enrolled in the SOAS MPhil program s/he must have an MA degree from SOAS or equivalent institution in a relevant subject.
• Where an official letter to offer a place to learn is waiting, a letter from the employer SOAS potential candidates will be required.
• Open to applicants British / EU and overseas.
Level : PhD
Provider : School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
Location : UK
Application Deadline : May 25, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Requirements for foreign students applying for scholarships in 2012 EligibilityThis scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to […]
- 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London OverviewThe Bloomsbury Colleges PhD StudentshipsThe Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education […]
- Monbukagakusho Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2011 Monbukagakusho Scholarship 2011: Japanese Government Postgraduate Research Program for IndonesianOpen for registration start on April 12, 2010 and will close on May 12, 2010. The program […]
- Monbukagakusho Scholarship, Student Research Program by Japanese Government Monbukagakusho Scholarship 2011 Student Research ProgramOpen for registration start on April 12, 2010 and will close on May 12, 2010.The program is intended for those interested in […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, semoga bermanfaat.