Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang MBI Al Jaber Master Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject at University of Westminster, UK sebagai berikut:
MBI Al Jaber Master Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject at University of Westminster, UK
2011 – Masters degree Scholarships for the applicants of Middle East at University of Westminster in UK
Study Subject: Any
Employer: University of Westminster
The MBI Al Jaber Foundation offers scholarships to students from across the Arab world wishing to study for a full-time Masters degree at its partner institutions, including the University of Westminster. The scholarship programme is open to you if you are an Arab resident of the Middle East and North Africa who intends to return to your country of residence and contribute to its future development.
If you are applying for these scholarships you must apply directly to the MBI Al Jaber Foundation by their specified deadline.Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.You must be from the Middle East and hold an offer for any full-time Masters degree, at the University of Westminster.Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Karim Rida Said Foundation Scholarships at University of Southampton The scholarships are in memory of Karim Rida Said and since their introduction in 1984 they have enabled more than 400 young people to gain a university education overseas and to […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
- Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary, SOAS, University of London, UK There is one Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary, valued at £2,000 in total. The Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary is intended to off-set part of the cost of tuition fees or assist with […]
- Middlesex University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students 2011, UK Middlesex University is renowned for offering unrivalled support to International students and gives out scholarships and merit awards to International students totaling around […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- 2011 MBA Scholarships at University of Westminster, UK Study Subject: MBAEmployer: University of WestminsterLevel: Masters Fee waivers to the value of £1,500 per annum over five years (total value £7,500). If you successfully complete within […]
- The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship 2011, University of London Two scholarships are available, one for an overseas fee-paying student and one for a UK/EU fee-paying student, for the full-time MA South East Asian Studies at SOAS for the academic […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang MBI Al Jaber Master Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject at University of Westminster, UK, semoga bermanfaat.