Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI sebagai berikut:
Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI
The Master in Economics and Finance at CEMFI is an official degree granted by Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo (UIMP) according to the regulations of the Spanish Ministerio de Educación. Each academic year is divided into three 10-week terms. Courses are concentrated in the first five terms, with three courses per term. Each course comprises three hours of lectures and one and a half hours of problem set classes per week. The sixth term is fully devoted to research work on the Master thesis that students must submit at the end of the program. In addition, 2-week introductory courses in Mathematics and Statistics are taught in September of the first year. The first two terms contain the core courses, while in the next three terms a wide range of elective courses are offered. The electives are grouped into four areas of specialization: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, and Finance. The choice of electives does not have to be concentrated in one of these areas, so students can decide their own degree of specialization.
CEMFI’s 2-year Master in Economics and Finance trains students for careers as professional or academic economists. Faculty are world-class. Tuition exemptions and scholarships for living expenses of EUR 10,000 per year are available. Students get personalized attention. Master students get very good jobs in portfolio and risk management, forecasting, policy evaluation or microeconomic consultancy. Admission to PhD work is through the Master.
Study Subject(s): Economics and Finance
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: UIMP
Scholarship can be taken at: Spain
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarship Positions in Economics and Finance at CEMFI OverviewTHE MASTER IN ECONOMICS and FINANCE AT CEMFI is a 2-year full-time program intended to prepare students for a variety of careers in the public and the private sectors. It also […]
- Master Scholarship 2011 in Economics and Finance at CEMFI, Spain THE MASTER IN ECONOMICS and FINANCE AT CEMFI is a 2-year full-time program intended to prepare students for a variety of careers in the public and the private sectors. It also serves as […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- London Business School Master Scholarships in Finance, UK If you have a place on the Masters in Finance programme, you may be eligible for a scholarship. You’ll be given more information on these with your place offer, but here is an overview […]
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain “La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa […]
- Master Program Scholarships in Islamic Finance at Qatar University Master of Science in Islamic Finance and Diploma in Islamic FinanceThe Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies (QFIS) is offering full-scholarships for the following programs:1. Master of Arts in […]
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), is offering fully funded scholarships for all students from Indonesia commencing Master & PhD program in academic year 2017 – […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master’s in Economics and Finance 2012-2014 at CEMFI, semoga bermanfaat.