Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Global Studies, University of Leipzig, Germany sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships in Global Studies, University of Leipzig, Germany
The Master Course ‘Global Studies – A European perspective’ is an interdisciplinary, research-based Master offered by a consortium of five European universities:
* Roskilde Universitet
* London School of Economics and Political Science
* Universität Leipzig
* Universität Wien
* Uniwersytet Wroclawski
The European Master in Global Studies is a two year`s Master and divided into four phases (two winter and two summer terms). The Course is modularised and integrated: All students are supposed to study at year one at one of the European partner universities (London School of Economics, Roskilde University, University of Leipzig, University of Vienna, University of Wroclaw) and for the second year at a different European partner university. Furthermore European students have the possibility to spend one semester at the non-European partner universities.
For specific info about the studying programme click here.
* A bachelors degree or recognised equivalent from an accredited institution in Social Sciences or Humanities
* A sufficient undergraduate training to do graduate work in chosen field
* Very good academic performance
* Excellent English skills
* Furthermore we do appreciate if applicants have at least a basic knowledge of German
Erasmus Mundus, the EU Commission offers scholarships to selected highly qualified students:
* This scholarship covers for the complete tuition fees;
* Category A scholarships (applicants for non- EU member states) include a single travel allowance of € 8,000 and living allowance of € 1,000 per month;
* Category B scholarships (applicants from EU member states) include a single travel allowance of € 3,000 and living allowance of € 500 per month.
All interested applicants should submit following documents:
1. Application form
2. A Curriculum Vitae
3. Motivation letter which explains why you are interested in this particular Master course (1-2 pages)
4. Proof of nationality (copy of passport)
5. Certified copy or original hard copy (and certified translation if the document is not issued in English/German or French) of high school leaving certificate (secondary school diploma)
6. Certified copy or original hard copy (and certified translation if the document is not issued in English/German or French) of university diplomas (if you you graduate after the application deadline please send us the degree as soon as you receive it, the decision on the admission will in this case be made on the grades indicated on the transcript of records )
7. Certified copy or original hard copy (and certified translation if the document is not issued in English/German or French) of official transcript of study results from your university
8. Certified copy or original hard copy of English (and if applicable Danish, German or/and Polish) language test results.
* TOEFL (international): minimum score of 550 paper-based (or 213 computer-based or 80 internet-based).
* IELTS: minimum score of 6,5
* CPE: Grades A, B, C (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
* CAE: Grades A, B (Certificate in Advanced English)
* Applicants who have studied for more than one year in, or received a degree from, a college or university where English is both the language of instruction and the native language are not requested to take one of the above-mentionend proficiency test. An official certificate from the applicants` school/university is required to confirm that English is medium of instruction.
Applicants whose native language is not English must provide test scores for one of the following standardized English proficiency tests:
9. Two recommendation letters by academic teachers or employers (in a separate envelope, sealed by the persons recommending the candidate) including the reference names and e-mail addresses
10. A passport size photo
The application for the Master Course `Global Studies` is only through the Global and European Studies Institute of the University of Leipzig. Please send your application to the following address:
Erasmus Mundus European Master in Global Studies
Global and European Studies Institute
The application deadline is 1 December 2010.
All applications will be automatically taken into consideration for the Erasmus Mundus grant. Therefore please send only one application to apply for the Master`s course in Global Studies and the Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Important: As indicated above some documents must be included as certified copies and certified translations in German or English or French and in the original language. All documents issued in English, German or French must be included as certfied copies only.
With any further queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Global Studies, University of Leipzig, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.