Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada
The fruit processing industry is experiencing a surge in its growth with Quebec ranked tenth in North America. The growth has generated huge quantities of “fruit pomace” as solid waste (25–30% of the total processed fruits) obtained after the extraction of fruit juice. The objective is to carry out value-addition of pomace to produce ligninolytic enzymes; extract polyphenols; and use the fermented mass as animal feed by using a white rot fungus, Phanerochaete chrysosporium.
The fruit pomace residues are generally rich in carbohydrates, especially cell wall polysaccharides and other functionally important bioactive molecules, such as proteins, minerals and natural antioxidants. Owing to the high carbohydrate content, fruit pomace can be used as a substrate for the microbial production of enzymes and extraction of other high-value added products, such as anti-oxidants. Further, the high protein enriched residue can serve as animal feed.
Fermentation to produce ligninolytic enzymes and simultaneously analyze polyphenolic compounds and carry out experiments with swine feed.
B.Sc./B.Tech. in microbiology, biochemistry, biological engineering, biochemical engineering, chemical engineering or related discipline. Practical experience in the field of solid state fermentation or liquid fermentation and knowledge of high performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrophotometry is an added asset. Computer knowledge preferably include programming skills is an advantage. Candidates should be proficient in English and French.
Application should include a CV, list of publications, names and contacts of 2-3 references, list of research interests. For applications and further information please contact:
Dr. S.K. Brar
INRS-ETE Univ. Quebec
490, rue de la Couronne
Quebec, G1K 9A9 (CANADA)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- IWC Water Leader Scholarships-Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships in Integrated Water Management The International WaterCentre’s Water Leader Scholarships are now open to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management in Australia in […]
- Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships at International WaterCentre, Australia Full and partial tuition Water Leader Scholarships are open 1 May – 1 August 2010 for Australian and international applicants (http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/scholarships) […]
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Astronomy and Astrophysics, AstroMundus, Europe AstroMundus is a 2-years Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree programme in Astronomy and Astrophysics (120 ECTS). The programme was initiated in 2009 as an Erasmus Mundus Masters […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada, semoga bermanfaat.