Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
“La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.
“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa d’Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona, “la Caixa”, devotes to its social and cultural work. Among its priorities are cooperation with developing countries and promotion of higher education. “La Caixa”, based in Barcelona, is the leading European savings bank.
The “la Caixa” savings bank Foundation and the Barcelona GSE offer 14 fully-funded scholarships to students from emerging and developing countries (*) with excellent academic backgrounds who will return to their home countries at the end of their professional training process to implement their knowledge.
This award covers:
* master program tuition
* medical insurance
* round-trip airfare from the student’s country of residence
* monthly stipend for expenses during the student’s stay in Barcelona
(*) Note: “Emerging and developing countries” is an expression used to name all countries not included on the following 2008 IMF list of “advanced economies”: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Visit official webiste.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
- Defap Graduate School-Phd Scholarships in Public Economics Defap, Graduate School offers Ph.D. programme in Public Economics. The new PhD programme is a joint project by Università Cattolica (Milano), and Università degli Studi […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure Scholarships, MIB School of Management, Italy INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN TOURISM & LEISURE XII Edition (October 2012 – October 2013)Scholarship CompetitionMIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce a scholarship […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Master’s Program:MDP: Master of Development PolicyMPP: Master of Public PolicyConcentration:Global Finance and RegulationTrade and Industrial PolicyFiscal and […]
- Master Scholarships, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation, Thailand Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Joint Post-graduate Scholarship Program in Science and Technology The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain, semoga bermanfaat.