Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Digital Media-Application 2010 at University of Bremen, Germany sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships in Digital Media-Application 2010 at University of Bremen, Germany
These pages will assist you in submitting your application for the international master program in Digital Media (M.Sc./M.A.) in the German Federal State of Bremen. The application process includes two steps: First, you use our online application system in order to upload your application documents. Second, in case of admission, you have to transmit all your documents additionally on paper with certified documents. Everything related to the application procedure is in English – as is the program of study itself.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Bremen and wish you all the best for your application. If any questions arise, feel free to contact us at http://www.digitale-medien-bremen.de/en/contact.html
* April 2010: Start (online application system open)
* 31st May 2010: Final Application deadline
* 30th September: Original/attested copies of certificates have to be filed in
* October 2010: Start of classes
How to Apply
1. We strongly recommend that you read first all information about the upcoming Master projects first. You have to select one for your online application.
2. The online application system is activated from April until May 31st 2010.
3. We will send you the admission or rejection of your application a.s.a.p.
4. You have to send all your documents in paper to our admission office by September 30th.
Please send the paper versions of your application documents to the
Master in Digital Media Application
University of Bremen
Application Deadline : 31 May 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Media Film and Music Master Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer four £5,000 scholarships to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on any of the following Masters programmes […]
- International Master in Digital Media at University of Bremen Program aimsFollowing the impressive success of computer-based interactive media in nearly all fields of business and private life, Digital Media is also emerging as a scientific […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands ABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading global manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to our customers, […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- Master Scholarships, Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS), Netherlands For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
- Master Scholarships, United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace, Japan The programme addresses pressing global issues of sustainability, climate change, development, peacebuilding, and human rights through an innovative interdisciplinary approach that […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Digital Media-Application 2010 at University of Bremen, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.