Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships 2011 at the Abbe School of Photonics, Friedrich Schiller Universitat, Germany sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships 2011 at the Abbe School of Photonics, Friedrich Schiller Universitat, Germany
International students wishing to go for a Master at the Abbe School of Photonics can apply for a scholarship, which is granted in cooperation with partners from the German Optics & Photonics industry, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research and the County of Thuringia.
Scholarships are granted for the two-year Master Photonics program at the Abbe School of Photonics and comprise a stipend of 715 Euro per month. The scholarships include covering of university fees, free use of local public transportation, health insurance, and language courses. Approximately 30 scholarships are available per year.
Please note: To apply for a scholarship at the Abbe School of Photonics it is not necessary to submit certified copies (paper) of the above mentioned documents. However, upon acceptance students will be asked to send certified copies via post. For upload of documents only pdf documents are acceptable.
Application deadline for Scholarships: For the scholarships the same deadline as for admission to the Master Photonics program applies (March 31, 2011)
Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian applicants: Since the certificate of the Academic Evaluation Centres is not required for the application for the scholarship you can send this document later, i.e. upon acceptance. However the certificate of the Academic Evaluation Centres will in most cases be required later on to get admission to the Master program.
German students: We are sorry but German students can not apply for a Photonics Scholarship since these scholarships are exclusively for international students.
Online application system:
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master course gives an extensive two-year Master level teaching program focusing on advanced research and applied topics that will constitute the near and extended […]
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students, China University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage […]
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France Tuition fees and living expenses scholarships are available for all students of Master of Space Studies (MSS), Space Studies Program (SSP) and Southern Hemisphere Space Studies Program […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- EMCL: Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship in Clinical Linguistics The Erasmus Mundus Masters program in Clinical Linguistics (EMCL) is a 24 months full-time interdisciplinary and integrated University program at European level providing training for […]
- Master Scholarships in Digital Media-Application 2010 at University of Bremen, Germany These pages will assist you in submitting your application for the international master program in Digital Media (M.Sc./M.A.) in the German Federal State of Bremen. The application process […]
- East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship Program The East-West Center (EWC) Graduate Degree Fellowship provides substantial funding toward Master`s and Doctoral degrees for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to […]
- Eiffel International Scholarships for Masters and PhD Students Eiffel scholarships are awarded to foreign students for study in France towards a PhD or master’s degree, primarily in three areas: * engineering, * economics & management, * law […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships 2011 at the Abbe School of Photonics, Friedrich Schiller Universitat, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.