Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management by ICE WaRM, Australia sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management by ICE WaRM, Australia
ICE WaRM offers a scholarship programme to attract high quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner institutions.
The ICE WaRM scholarship programme aims to:
1. provide high calibre students with the opportunity to study with ICE WaRM partners to further their knowledge;
2. provide students with the opportunity to participate in research and advance their scientific knowledge in water resources management;
3. encourage the exchange of ideas on best practice within water-related fields;
4. provide students with the opportunity to participate in presentations, conferences, seminars and forums on contemporary issues in water resources management;
5. provide the opportunity for students from organisations and countries currently facing major water issues to participate in programmes which they may not be able to fund; and
6. demonstrate a commitment to cultural change and diversity and the international sharing of knowledge and skills related to water resources management.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, PROGRAMME INFORMATION AND PARTNER UNIVERSITY WEBLINKS
We recommend that you visit the Post-Graduate Programmes page of the website to find out more about the programme.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION CLOSING DATES
Semester 1 (July 2010) – Deadline 26 February 2010
Semester 2 (February 2011) – Deadline 27 August 2010
ICE WaRM offers two rounds of scholarships annually, in February and July. Applicants are able to begin applying for current or future rounds at any time. The current round (to commence in Semester 2 – July 2010 has a deadline of 26th February, 2010.
HOW DO I APPLY?
1) Complete the online registration form below to gain access to the relevant application forms. Once you press ‘submit’ you will see a webpage with links to 3 documents:
Scholarship Application Form
Scholarships Confidential Referee Report
2) Print and/or save these files. You will also receive an automatic email acknowledgement with a direct link to the application forms.
3) Complete the Scholarship Application Form and send to ICE WaRM with relevant documentation by the deadline.
– ICE WaRM will acknowledge receipt of all applications and advise if any documents are outstanding.
– Completion of the online registration form allows ICE WaRM to monitor interest in the scholarship programme and remind applicants of closing dates.
– Any applications that are incomplete by the application deadline will not be eligible for consideration.
– Hard copy documents (transcripts, parchments, passports/birth certificates) must be original or certified copies uncertified photocopies will not be accepted.
ICE WaRM offers full and partial scholarships toward the cost of the programme (fee tuition). For international students the fully funded scholarship is AUD$30,000 and partially funded scholarship is AUD$15,000.
For more information on other scholarships and stipends, you can visit the following weblinks:
DEST, Endeavour Programme
Study In Australia
University of South Australia
University of Adelaide
Please note: ICE WaRM scholarships do not include a living allowance. Tuition fees are subject to change by the universities on an annual basis.
ICE WaRM CONTACT:
For more information on ICE WaRM`s international scholarship programme or your application status, please contact:
ICE WaRM Education Services Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
GPO Box 860
Adelaide SA 5000
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management by ICE WaRM, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.