Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Science and Technology Provided by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarship in Science and Technology Provided by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within ASEAN member countries through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Post-Graduate Scholarship Program in Science and Technology.
Field of Study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
- Scholarships are open to bonafide ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen)
- Hold a Bachelor`s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- Applicants with at least 2 years work experiences in related field will receive favorable consideration
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – the ASEAN Foundation Post – Graduate Scholarship Program application form and submit together with other supporting documents to: The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
(CGI-AF Joint Scholarship Program)
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road,
Laksi, Bangkok 10210
CGI – AF scholarship application form can be downloaded here (Microsoft Word Document, 174KB).
Application for the CGI-AF Scholarship Program is due on 30 November 2011. Pre-session orientation program will commence in April 2012 while the academic program will commence in June 2012.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road,
Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Tel Nos: (66 2) 554-1900 ext. 2155, 2154, 2130
Fax Nos: (66 2) 554-1990 / 554-1992
Jl. Sam Ratulangi No.2, Menteng,
Jakarta – 10350
Tel Nos: (62 21) 3192-4828 / 3192- 4833
Fax No: (62 21) 3192-6078
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation, Thailand Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Joint Post-graduate Scholarship Program in Science and Technology The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) […]
- East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship Program The East-West Center (EWC) Graduate Degree Fellowship provides substantial funding toward Master`s and Doctoral degrees for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to […]
- Master Scholarships in Space Science and Technology (SPACEMASTER) SPACEMASTER -Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology The Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology Scholarships are provided by the Erasmus Mundus Programme. The […]
- Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science, USA The Simons Foundation Division for Mathematics and the Physical Sciences invites applications for the Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science program. Simons Graduate […]
- Richard Plaschka Scholarship, Austria Area of study or research:Humanities and TheologyHistorical Sciences, Linguistics and Literature SciencesDetailed type of grant:semester or one-year grant, research grantTarget […]
- Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships 2010 at National University of Singapore The Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships (“Scholarships”) were established from donations received from the Lee Foundation and are the University’s most prestigious scholarship awards […]
- Mondi Scholarships for International Students, Austria Mondi Scholarships for International Students are tenable in Austria. Scholarships are awarded for basic university programs (university degree, bachelor programs), or, in case the […]
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) – South Korea, is offering full tuition fee + monthly allowance for living expenses & health insurance scholarships for all […]
- University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund Additional informationEligible candidates:In all cases candidates who are employed and supported by an institute or university in a developing country that has signed a co-operation […]
- Fulbright Master Scholarships, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), USA Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess: a Bachelor (S1) degree […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Science and Technology Provided by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation, semoga bermanfaat.