Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships at International WaterCentre, Australia sebagai berikut:
Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships at International WaterCentre, Australia
Full and partial tuition Water Leader Scholarships are open 1 May – 1 August 2010 for Australian and international applicants (http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/scholarships) to study International WaterCentre’s full-time or part-time/distance Master of Integrated Water Management:
* Full scholarships (Australian and international students)
* Partial scholarships (Australian citizens/residents only)
* Full-time and part-time study
Applications open 1st May- 1st August
The Master of Integrated Water Management is custom-designed by leading practitioners and academics in a range of disciplines from International WaterCentre (IWC) member universities, ranked among the best in Australia.
The program takes integrated, whole-of-water cycle approach and equips students with the integration, leadership and managerial skills to become part of an elite group of water leaders with sustainable and holistic solutions to global water and climate change challenges.
* A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution.
* Demonstrated English language proficiency
* Commitment to the whole-of-water cycle, integrated and trans-disciplinary approaches to water management.
For applications, timeline, and other details visit:
Take a virtual tour of the course
What our students say
Download the program brochure:
Call: +617 3123 7766
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- IWC Water Leader Scholarships-Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships in Integrated Water Management The International WaterCentre’s Water Leader Scholarships are now open to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management in Australia in […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe This Erasmus Mundus course, Masters in Strategic Project Management (European), known as MSPME, is a unique programme in the field of Business Management. It is the only masters programme […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden Karolinska Institutet is one of the world´s leading medical universities. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of human health through research and education. Karolinska […]
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships at International WaterCentre, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.