Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia sebagai berikut:
Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
If you are an international student commencing an RMIT Master of Biotechnology, this scholarship could assist towards your tuition fees.Value and duration
Scholarships are initially for one year but are reassessed at the end of your first year at RMIT. The value is $5000 per year.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- be commencing full time study at RMIT in one of the following:
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Biotechnology (Clinical Microbiology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Environmental and Agricultural Biotechnology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Food Microbiology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Food Science and Technology)
If you are already studying at RMIT and have completed the first year of one of the above programs you may still receive a scholarship. This could happen if not all the available scholarships were allocated to new students that semester.
How to apply
There is no scholarship application form; your application for the Master of Biotechnology (by coursework) program automatically enters you for the scholarship.
The Scholarship Selection Committee will consider your academic results from your undergraduate degree when assessing you for a scholarship.
There is no open or closing date. You will be notified about whether you have received a scholarship by 30 June for the July intake and 15 February for February intake.
International Scholarships Office
Phone: (+61 3)9925 5135
Fax: (+61 3) 9663 6925
In person: International desk at Info Corner
Level 1, Building 22, City Campus
330 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
- PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and […]
- Human Rights Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia The Human Rights Scholarship is awarded to local or international applicants wishing to undertake graduate researchstudies at the University in the human rights field and who are able to […]
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics.One scholarship is available to a student in […]
- Women in Engineering Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia School of Aerospace Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Women in Engineering ScholarshipIf you are a woman commencing engineering studies in 2013 in the School of Aerospace, […]
- Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands Efficient knowledge sharing is increasingly a predictor of an enterprise’s success in meeting wider business goals. Océ is organized around dedicated business lines that maintain the […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Deadline for […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.