Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering sebagai berikut:
Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering
The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. they have been undergoing for several research projects by the South Korean Government. Through stable financial supports for the SSL members, our aim is to make the selected research teams as world-leading research groups.
For Post-Doctoral candidates:
Based on several public and private grant, they are inviting promising foreign researchers to join our team as a post-doctoral researcher. every month beginning wage will be US $2000 or (negotiable), and which can be positively adjusted depending on forthcoming research contributions. Also for Post-Doctoral position initial settlement support about US$ 1000 will be paid. The initial appointment will be for one year (starting as soon as possible) and can be renewed based on research achievements. candidates should have a doctoral degree in structural engineering, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
For Master’s & PhD candidates:
Based on several grants, including Brain Korea 21st Century (BK21) grant, our team is inviting honest international candidates for master and doctoral degrees. every month stipends and settlement supports, incentives depending on performances as well as tuition fees will be supported based on the laboratory financial supporting method. candidates should have enthusiasm in research, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
they prefer candidates who can publish international journal papers ranked as SCI or SCIE in the work of his/her appointment in the laboratory with their own creative research topics. Interested candidates must submit their curriculum vitae with a brief research plan to Prof. Dookie Kim (email@example.com).
Dookie Kim, Associate Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Kunsan National University
Kunsan, Jeonbuk 573-701,Korea (South)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading […]
- SJE Consulting /La Trobe University Civil Engineering Scholarship The SJE Consulting /La Trobe University Civil Engineering Scholarship Program has been established to provide support for the completion of a tertiary qualification of future […]
- GHD Scholarship in Civil Engineering at University of the Sunshine Coast Queensland Two scholarships are on offer with a value of $5000 each. One will be awarded to a student with a Construction Major and the other will be awarded to a student with a major in Water and […]
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students This scholarship is available to outstanding international high school graduates (70% or above in year 12, or equivalent). The purpose of this scholarship is to attract students to […]
- Master Scholarships, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK The Department of Civil Engineering / David Livingstone Centre for Sustainability is offering a £1,000 award to attract the best international student to our innovative MSc and MRes […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, semoga bermanfaat.