Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland sebagai berikut:
Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland
Africa, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia)
Who can qualify
Accepted candidates who demonstrate strong financial need (with preference given to women)
Submitting an essay on: “Why I would like to do an MBA at IMD” (maximum 500 words)
Candidates will also be considered on the basis of merit as per the quality of their admission application.
Jury: Jim Ellert (Emeritus Professor of Finance and Strategy) and the IMD MBA scholarship committee
Deadline: September 30
Contact: Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to mbafinance[at]imd.ch
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
* Relevance to the essay title
* Organization and structure
* Fully developed arguments
* Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionDeveloping countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river […]
- Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships 2010 at IMD Business School, Switzerland Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are intended to attract students from Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016 Beasiswa XL Khazanah Asia – PT XL Axiata, Tbk bekerjasama dengan Yayasan Khazanah kembali memberikan beasiswa melalui program XL Khazanah Asia Scholarship 2016. Beasiswa XL ini […]
- LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts, Singapore The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and […]
- MetroTV Online Scholarship Competition Untuk Lulusan SLTA Tahun 2016 OSC atau Online Scholarship Competition merupakan kompetisi berbasis online untuk memperebutkan 50 beasiswa S-1 di 5 Universitas swasta favorit di Jakarta tanpa biaya sepeserpun.
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland, semoga bermanfaat.