Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Japan-IMF Scholarship Program sebagai berikut:
Japan-IMF Scholarship Program
The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and conducted at various graduate schools in Japan. Its objective is to contribute to institutional capacity building in economic policymaking to promote the sustainable growth of emerging and developing economies in Asia and the Pacific. By training future macroeconomic managers in these countries, the JISPA aims to enable them to better formulate sound economic and financial stability policies needed for sustainable growth and development.
- Scholarship Provider: Government of Japan and International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Scholarship can be taken at: Japan
- Open For International Students: Yes [ Only to Asian Students]
- Countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao P.D.R., Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pacific Island Countries, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
What Scholarship Covers:
The scholarship covers tuition-related costs and most living expenses for the scholar herself/himself. Officials who receive the JISPA scholarship cannot accept other scholarships. Scholars are expected to devote full time to their studies while in Japan.
How to Apply:
The program comprises two tracks: the partnership track and the open track.
December 10, 2011 for Partnership Track Program
There is no application deadline for the Open Track Program. Applications are accepted and reviewed year-round.
Source: Further Scholarship Information and Application [PDF]
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or […]
- University of Sidney-Master of Human Rights and Democratisation (Asia Pacific) Scholarships The Master of Human Rights and Democratisation (Asia Pacific) offers students the opportunity to study both at the University of Sydney and one of four selected partner universities in […]
- Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other […]
- EU-NICE, Erasmus Mundus Action 2 for Asian OverviewEU-NICE is a mobility project funded under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Partnership (EMA2) coordinated by the Sapienza University of Rome. The project is aimed at fostering […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management […]
- 2011-2012 Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia Scholarhip Program Welcome to apply for fully funded scholarship within the Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) Scholarship Programme! EMEA is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, […]
- Erasmus Mundus EXPERTS Scholarships, Europe EXPERTS is a scholarship projects funded by the European Commission targeted at citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and […]
- Asian Youth Fellowship 1. Features of the Asian Youth Fellowship Program The scholarship grantees shall take a preparatory course in the Japanese language and other subjects for approximately 7 months at the […]
- Journalism Fellowship, Southeast Asian Press Alliance (SEAPA), Thailand The Southeast Asian Press Alliance (SEAPA) today invites mid career journalists from Southeast Asia to apply for its 11thannual Journalism Fellowship Programme.The fellowship theme for the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Japan-IMF Scholarship Program, semoga bermanfaat.