Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Students Academic Merit Scholarship, East Tennessee State University, USA sebagai berikut:
International Students Academic Merit Scholarship, East Tennessee State University, USA
The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered. The award is available for:
- Eight semesters for undergraduate recipients
- Five semesters for recipients seeking a Master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- Scholarship can be applied to summer semesters.
- Be admitted to ETSU as full-time, degree-seeking students
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
When to Apply
Completed applications, including letters of recommendation, need to be submitted by the following dates:
- Fall semester deadline: no later than June 1st
- Spring semester deadline: no later than October 1st
Students are encouraged to submit scholarship applications as soon as they are admitted to ETSU. An application cannot be reviewed until the applicant is admitted to the university. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- The scholarship only applies to in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, and medical insurance costs.
- Recipients continuing from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
Students who are NOT eligible:
- Students continuing from an ETSU bachelor’s degree program to a second ETSU bachelor’s degree program
- Graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship
- Students receiving any other ETSU tuition scholarship
- Students applying for the M.D. and Pharm. D. programs
Click here to apply for the International Students Academic Merit Scholarship.
For questions contact Maria Costa: email@example.com
East Tennessee State University
The Honors College
International Programs and Services
P.O. Box 70668
Johnson City, TN 37614 USA
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Felix Scholarships at University of Reading Up to six Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study at the University, starting their programme in October […]
- Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia The Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarship (MIFRS) is awarded to international students wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University of Melbourne. […]
- Beasiswa Ajou International Summer School, Ajou University, Korea Dibuka kesempatan bagi mahasiswa Unpad untuk mengikuti Ajou International Summer School 2011 (AISS 2011) yang akan berlangsung pada 6 Juli-9 Agustus 2011 di Ajou University Korea. Batas […]
- Keycom Industrial Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Keycom will offers 4 scholarships for undergraduate study at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Each scholarship has a value of £1,000 per year, paid directly to the student. Awards are […]
- International Students Scholarships and Financial Aid, Texas A&M University, USA International students may apply for grants and scholarships if they have demonstrated financial need. Financial need itself does not guarantee that a student will receive a grant or a […]
- Women in Aerospace (WIA) Foundation Scholarships, USA The WIA Foundation is pleased to provide scholarships to women interested in a career in the aerospace field to pursue higher education degrees in engineering, math or science. One or more […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business The International Education Week is the opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This join initiative of the U.S. Department of State and […]
- International Excellence Scholarships (IFP), Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2 scholarships for £3,000 each for international students from any country holding an offer for Royal Holloway’s International Foundation Programme. Value per annum: £3,000 discount on […]
- Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships, Charles Darwin University, Australia Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers a number of 50% tuition fee scholarships for full-fee paying high academic achievers commencing study at CDU in 2012.The 50% discount applies to […]
- Business School International Undergraduate Management Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The Business School is offering a number of Scholarships for academic distinction to students applying for our undergraduate management programmes. Ten awards of £2,000 are available and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Students Academic Merit Scholarship, East Tennessee State University, USA, semoga bermanfaat.