Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany sebagai berikut:
International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany
The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools will provide research oriented career tracks – leading to a master or doctoral degree – that provide an ideal preparation for a career in science and academia. The three graduate programs will complement one another at best and, thus, provide a markedly broad sprectrum of neuroscience research and training opportunities in Tübingen. Teaching is entirely in English.
Application –Scholarships– Fees
- Entry requirements: BSc for master program; MSc, Diploma or MD for doctoral program.
- Application deadlines: January 15 for master program. Doctoral students may apply throughout the year.
- The selection procedure for a place on the master program is three stepped: (1) written application, (2) subject test, (3) interview. Students interested in a doctoral project may contact research groups of their interest directly.
- Scholarship are available for excellent international students. Doctoral students are generally funded through research grants.
- Tuition fees for master students amount to 610 Euros per month. Doctoral students are exempted.
Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience
International Max Planck Research School
University of Tübingen
72074 Tübingen – Germany
The program is scheduled to start in winter term 2011/12 (the application
deadline will be January 15, 2011).
Further Scholarship details:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Students Masters/PhD Scholarships in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen Germany Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- Phd Scholarship in the Saarbrucken Graduate School of Computer Science Supported by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments The Graduate School at a Glance An integrated program from BSc or MSc to PhDTop-notch academic and […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy Study Subject:EconomicsEmployer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced StudiesLevel:PhD Sant’Anna School of Advanced […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.