Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK sebagai berikut:
International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Graduate School Scholarships
How many scholarships are there?
There are 10 scholarships. At least two are reserved for MRes candidates
Who are the scholarships for?
Be an international applicant for MSc or MRes postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences for 2011 entry.
How much is the scholarship?
The scholarship is worth £2000 and will be in the form of a discount in tuition fees. The taught postgraduate scholarship is for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year.
How do I apply?
First of all you need to have formally accepted an offer from us. The offer can be unconditional or conditional. Then, you need to complete the application form and send it to us before 30 June 2011.
Applications close at 12 noon GMT on 30 June 2011. Any applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
Please note that we do not award scholarships in order of application so (for example) if you apply on 1st February or 29 June your chances are exactly the same
How does the university choose the candidates?
All our scholarship holders are chosen for their academic excellence. We will also use the information you provide in the separate scholarship application form to judge your application together with your original course application
Do I need to have firmly accepted an offer from Bath in order to be considered for a scholarship?
Yes. Remember that you can formally accept any offer: conditional or unconditional.
What happens if I have a conditional offer?
If you have a conditional offer, then of course any scholarship offer will also be conditional until you have achieved the grades that you need for entry to Bath.
Can I have more than one scholarship?
If you already have a partial scholarship from another organisation (including another University of Bath scholarship such as a University or Alumni award) for part of your tuition fees, you can combine this scholarship with another one provided that it does not equal more than the cost of your tuition fees.
However, we will not give a Graduate School Scholarship to anyone who already has a full award (from another organisation) to pay for their tuition fees.
What happens if my financial situation changes?
If your financial situation changes, then the University reserves the right to reconsider the award. For example: in the case that you were awarded a full fee scholarship from another organisation (e.g. Chevening) you would no longer be eligible for the Graduate School Scholarship.
When do I find out the results?
We will notify all the successful candidates by 29 July 2011 at the latest.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Scholarships 2011 for Postgraduate Studies in Art and Social Science, University of Hull, UK 2011-2012 International Student Scholarships in Art and Social Science at University of Hull, UKStudy Subject: Art and Social ScienceEmployer: University of HullLevel: Postgraduate The […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer two Scholarships in Semester 2, 2013 to outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. […]
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK The Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, is offering a small number of scholarships of £1000 to self-funding international (non-EU) applicants for 2013 entry into the MSc […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK There are up to 15 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is […]
- International Excellence Scholarships (Postgraduate), Royal Holloway University of London, UK 6 scholarships of £5,000 each for international students from any country in the world, with the exception of students who are eligible for a Santander International Excellence […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK, semoga bermanfaat.