Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang HIV Research Trust Scholarships sebagai berikut:
HIV Research Trust Scholarships
The HIV Research Trust is a charitable foundation that provides financial support for researchers in resource – poor countries working in the field of HIV infection.
The support is in the form of Scholarships awarded annually. These are designed for the research worker to travel to another research unit to learn techniques that will be of value when he or she returns.
All aspects of research are eligible including clinical care, epidemiology, psychological and societal aspects, basic and applied biology.
You can find more details in the Guidance Notes.
Award: The Scholarships, which are usually for a few months duration, cover travel, living expenses and consumables. They are awarded competitively based on a peer-review process.
Applications for HIV Research Trust Scholarships will reopen in September 2010
HIV Research Trust
c/o Marie Higginbotham
Victoria Mill, Windmill Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire
United Kingdom, SK11 7HQ.
Fax: 00 44 1625 241 063
For more details go to:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Research Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK Research scholarships are available for international doctoral students at University of Sussex – UK, commencing their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. The […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for […]
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- PhD Scholarships, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO), Spain During 2012, the Fundación “la Caixa” will provide support for ten highly qualified graduate students to carry out their experimental work towards obtaining a PhD degree at the Centro […]
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships, University of Tasmania, Australia The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in International Performance Research (MAIPR) The Erasmus Mundus MA in International Performance Research (MAIPR) is a 16-month programme aimed at students with a particular interest and/or background in the performing arts, […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) at University of Western Australia Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Study Scholarships & Research Grants in Sustainable Water Management, DAAD Germany One of the priority funding points to which the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) attaches particular importance in its Framework Programme on “Research for Sustainable […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang HIV Research Trust Scholarships, semoga bermanfaat.