Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada sebagai berikut:
Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada
Graduate student positions in theoretical and computational chemistry. Univ. of Calgary Canada
Up to 4 graduate student positions in theoretical and computational chemistry will become available in my group by May 2011, September 2011 or January 2012. The successful applicants will be involved with the development of new computational methods or applications of state-of-the-art computational methodology to problems of chemical interest. Application deadlines are 4 months prior to admission . The applicant should have a solid background in (Physical) Chemistry, and a strong interest in Theoretical/Computational Chemistry as well as an average GPA corresponding to 3.3/4.0 (80 %) or more in the North American system.
Students will receive financial assistance throughout the course of their studies (4-5 years) in terms of scholarships or teaching assistance ships. The student will normally spend from 12 months to 18 months finishing the course requirements (4 half courses + a general examination in the students field of specialization. The remaining part of the program is devoted to the students research work. The student will be allocated an interim supervisor and should chose his/her permanent supervisor within 8 months after arriving in Calgary.
The course requirements for students with the equivalent of a Masters degree might be reduced to two courses. We do not have entrance examinations. The students are admitted based on their letters of reference, academic records, and recommendations from a panel of faculty members in the applicants field of specialization. Foreign students with English as a second language must pass the TOEFL test with a score of 580. All foreign students will be covered by an inexpensive medical insurance. Students will be fully supported by teaching assistance ships and scholarships for a total of $24,000 CDN. The tuition fee is covered by research grants in my group .
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK In 2013, the School of Chemistry will celebrate the 300th anniversary of the first chair in Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh. As part of these celebrations the School has […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonnam National University, Korea Humanities & Social Sciences (Gwangju Campus)Accounting, Agricultural Economics, Anthropology, Business Administration, Chinese Lang & Literature, Communication, Economics, Education, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyonggi University, Korea Master Courses Liberal Arts & Social ScienceKorean Language & Literature, Creative Writing, Japanese Language & Literature, Chinese Language & Literature, English Language & Literature, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea Admission ScheduleThere may be some changes to this schedule according to the NIIED Schedule.Notification of the application guidelines and Request of the recommendation : from January 26, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Yonsei University, Korea Academic ProgramsKorean Language and Literature, Chinese Language and Literature, English Language and Literature, German Language and Literature, French Language and Literature, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Admission SchedulePost KGSP Student Guideline and request for recommended candidates : Jan 20, 2012Students collection and recommendation deadline : Jan 30, 2012 ~ Apr 6, 2012Final […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Kore Master’s Programs[Graduate School] English Linguistics / English Literature / French Language and Literature / German Language and Literature / Russian Language and Literature / Spanish […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonbuk National University, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)1. Humanities / Social Sciences :Law, Education, Social Studies Education(D), Literature and Language Education(D), Korean Ethics, Social Welfare, Sociology, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dongguk University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Form Submission January 30 ~ April 6, 2012 Via post mail or in personAnnouncement of accepted applicants(by Dongguk University) April 13, 2012 to be contacted […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada, semoga bermanfaat.