Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang GLITEMA Master Scholarships 2011 sebagai berikut:
GLITEMA Master Scholarships 2011
The GLITEMA (German Literature in the European Middle Ages) EMMC is an integrated Master Course
Study Subject: German Literature in the European Middle Ages
Employer: Erasmus Mundus
The GLITEMA (German Literature in the European Middle Ages) EMMC is an integrated Master Course run by a consortium of three full partner universities (Porto, PT [co-ordinator], Bremen, Palermo), supported by a number of associated partner HEIs (Amsterdam, FU Berlin, Cairo, Greifswald, Olomouc, Ljubljana, Moscow [Lomonosov], North Carolina, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago de Compostela, Vienna, Zurich).
The basic premise for the GLITEMA EMMC is the understanding that Medieval culture, in order to be fully comprehended, must be analysed from within its wider European context: in particular, the traditional “national philological approach”, which has informed Medieval German Studies since their inception during the 19th century, does not allow students to understand the full extent to which today’s national cultures in Europe have their roots in a common – Medieval – past. Thus, this EMMC aims to emphasize the pre-national nature of German Medieval Studies and analyse them from within their European context; to this end, the potentialities of trans-national student and staff mobility within the EU will be used to underpin the European approach to the subject.
Since most of the course will be taught in German, a good working knowledge of the language (level C.1 in Bremen and B.2 in Palermo and Porto) is a pre-requirement; tuition in this language will be offered by Palermo and Porto, while students are also expected to gain linguistic skills in Italian and/or Portuguese through intensive language training programmes.
A maximum of thirty students will be selected for the programme; only those candidates who have obtained a good first cycle degree in a relevant area of studies will be eligible for selection.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 December 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Lebesgue Master Scholarships in Mathematics, France The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Astronomy and Astrophysics, AstroMundus, Europe AstroMundus is a 2-years Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree programme in Astronomy and Astrophysics (120 ECTS). The programme was initiated in 2009 as an Erasmus Mundus Masters […]
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- Fulbright Master & PhD Agricultural Scholarships, USAID USAID FUNDED FULBRIGHT AGRICULTURAL M.S. AND Ph. D SCHOLARSHIPS
Preference will be given to applicants who serve or plan to serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of […]
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands ABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading global manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to our customers, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang GLITEMA Master Scholarships 2011, semoga bermanfaat.