Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt sebagai berikut:
[Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt
Institute for Theoretical Physics
2 PhD positions
At the Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Walter Hofstetter 2 PhD positions (salary level E13, 75%) will be available from August 1st, 2010 for a total duration of three years. Both positions are part of the DFG Research Unit FOR 801 `Strong Correlations in Multiflavor Quantum Gases`. For more information see www.for801.de.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a masters degree (or equivalent) in theoretical condensed matter physics or quantum optics. Research experience in the fields of ultracold atomic physics, strongly correlated electrons or numerical simulations of strongly interacting quantum many-particle systems would be beneficial. Furthermore, the successful candidate should have the capability to work independently and show dedication to the research projects of the unit.
In the summer of 2005, Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University was awarded the basic certificate of the audit Family-Friendly University. Great importance is attached to the family-friendly structuring of the university work-stream. Employees will be supported in their efforts to combine their professional life with family duties. In this context, part-time employment and models of job-sharing are facilitated. Candidates returning to work after maternity/paternity leave are encouraged to apply for re-employment. Frankfurt University is committed to equal opportunities and selection on merit. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. Precedence will be given to handicapped candidates at equal qualification.
The deadline for applications is July 25th, 2010. Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and a description of their research interests to:
Prof. Dr. Walter Hofstetter,
Institut für Theoretische Physik der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität,
Campus Riedberg, Max-von-Laue-Str. 1,
60438 Frankfurt am Main.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
- PhD position in Physics: Theoretical High-Energy Physics and String Theory Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany OverviewCollaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund University Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis offers the following positions and opportunities: […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany In the Department of Chemistry at the University of Paderborn, Germany, are two PhD student positions in the field of Organic Chemistry available. One position includes the synthesis of […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg UniversityOverviewThe Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and […]
- [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden The Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden offers within the DFG Schwerpunktprogramm `Osteoimmunology - IMMUNOBONE – A Program to unravel the […]
- Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics Two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship positions are currently available in the School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. These are dedicated research […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt, semoga bermanfaat.