Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin sebagai berikut:
Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin
School of Chemistry funded PhD Studentships
The School of Chemistry is offering a number of funded PhD studentships which will commence in the 2010/2011 academic year. These studentships will be 4 years in duration and will carry a stipend of €16,000 p.a. together with EU academic fees. Students will automatically be enrolled in the Dublin Chemistry Graduate Programme and will be required to act as demonstrators in undergraduate laboratories within the School of Chemistry as part of their duties. The research projects that are offered are listed here, together with the names of the relevant supervisor(s). Intending applicants are advised to consult with at least one potential supervisor in the School before proceeding to making a formal application for admission to the TCD Research Register. All applications for admission must be submitted through the PAC system.
The closing date for applications for the first round of studentships is Friday the 18th June 2010.
More scholarship information
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling PhD degree for October 2016 at University of Reading – UK. The […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK The University of Kent is proud to be part of the South-East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in partnership with the Universities of Reading, Royal Holloway and Surrey. This centre […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
- Fully Funded MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for all students, with strong preference will be given to students from low and middle income countries, as defined by World Bank, enrolling MSc […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin, semoga bermanfaat.