Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship sebagai berikut:
EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship
EWC Graduate Degree
EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides Master`s and Doctoral funding for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to participate in educational and research programs at the East-West Center while pursuing graduate study at the University of Hawai`i. Through East-West Center affiliation, awardees become part of a growing network of students and alumni forging the shape and substance of the world`s most vibrant region.
Center fellowships are provided for degree study at the University of Hawai`i and participation in the Center`s international and intercultural programs. The Center and the University of Hawai`i, located in a unique island setting with a distinctive multicultural heritage, offer premier resources for studies on Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S.
Degree fellows have opportunities to participate in graduate certificate programs offered in leadership studies, international intercultural studies, population studies and natural resource management that enhance their degree studies. Other opportunities include invited participation in the Center`s research projects in several areas of international study including politics, governance and security; economics; environmental change; population and health; education; and Pacific islands development.
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship invites applications from:
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Citizens of countries in the Pacific and Asia, including Russia
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides funding toward:
- Master`s degrees (up to 24-month fellowship)
- Doctoral degrees (up to 48-month fellowship)
- Applicants submit both the application for East-West Center Graduate Fellowship and the graduate admissions application to the University of Hawai`i to the East-West Center Award Services Office. Applications must be postmarked by the November 1 deadline.
- Applicants already enrolled as classified graduate students at the University of Hawai`i submit only the East-West Center Graduate Fellowship application.
- Required tests include the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for applicants from non-English speaking countries, and the GRE or GMAT for all applicants as required by university departments.
- Award recipients who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents must meet exchange visitor (J-1 visa) requirements.
Degree Fellowship Requirements:
Beyond fulfilling degree requirements at the University of Hawai`i, East-West Center students are required to take part in the Center`s education program. These requirements include:
- Core Program that meets weekly during the fall semester.
- Spring Core Issues Course, which will consist of a series of presentations and small-group discussions.
- Community Service. Degree Fellows are expected to devote 90 hours to community service during their award period.
- Involvement in an EWC Research Project.
- Interdisciplinary Certificate. Students not involved in an EWC research project must pursue one of several interdisciplinary certificates.
- Language Requirement. Degree Fellows who are native speakers of English from USA, Australia or New Zealand must demonstrate proficiency in an Asian/Pacific language or complete four semesters of language coursework.
- Monthly Report to the Associate Dean.
Application forms and additional information may be obtained from:
GRADUATE DEGREE FELLOWSHIPS
Award Services Office
1601 East-West Road
Honolulu, HI 96848-1601
Individuals who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States or a country listed below may apply for the East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowships:
Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand Vietnam
East Asia: China (Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland, Taiwan), Japan, Korea, Democratic People`s Republic of, Korea, Republic of, Mongolia, Russia.
South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands.
Visit Official Website.
Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University, is opening applications for One-Semester Exchange Student Scholarship program to study Communication Management (Bachelor of Arts, English Program). Please find the info as follows (copied-and-pasted from Official Website.).
Demikianlah informasi tentang EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship, semoga bermanfaat.