Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang [Czech Republic] PhD Position in Cell Biology, Genetics and Biochemistry at Charles University sebagai berikut:
[Czech Republic] PhD Position in Cell Biology, Genetics and Biochemistry at Charles University
PhD Position in Cell Biology, Genetics and Biochemistry at Charles University; Prague
PhD position to work on the Exo70 family of cell morphogenesis regulators in Physcomitrella patens within the EU-ITN project PLANTORIGINS at the Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic).
We have a position open for a PhD student in our lab to study the functions of thirteen Exo 70 paralogues (putative subunits of the exocyst vesicle tethering complex) in Physcomitrella patens polar cell growth and morphogenesis. We use a large variety of tools from the disciplines of cell biology, genetics and biochemistry, as well as the gene targeting capabilities of moss, to study the mechanisms of Exo70 and exocyst functions in a moss type of early land plants.
For representative publications from the group see:
Synek L.,Schlager N.,Elias M., Quentin M., Hauser M-T., Zarsky V. AtEXO70A1, a member of a family of putative exocyst subunits specifically expanded in land plants, is important for polar growth and plant development. The Plant Journal 48:54-72, 2006.
Hala M, Cole R, Synek L, Drdová E, Pecenkova T, Nordheim A, Lamkemeyer T, Madlung J, Hochholdinger F, Fowler JE, Zarsky V. An Exocyst Complex Functions in Plant Cell Growth in Arabidopsis and Tobacco. The Plant Cell. 20:1330-45, 2008.
Žárský V, Cvrčková F, Potocký M, Hála M. Exocytosis and cell polarity in plants – exocyst and recycling domains. New Phytol. 183:255–272, 2009.
Univerzita Karlova v Praze
Faculty of Science / Dept. of Plant Physiology
Ovocný trh 3/5
116 36 – Praha 1
fax +420 224 491 629
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- Post-Doctoral Position in Computational Biology, Norway A three year full-time position as Service Scientist/Post Doctoral is available at Uni Research AS, within the Computational Biology Unit (CBU) of the Uni BCCS department.The position is […]
- PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany The group for Stem Cell Biology & Regeneration at the ZMBE Institute of Cell Biology the Westphalian Wilhelms- University Muenster, Germany has an open Position for a PhD Student. […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University Position for a PhD Grant.Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering -L-PROBE-Department Biochemistry and Microbiology(Fac. of Sciences-Ghent University)DescriptionThe […]
- Biology Scholarships for Overseas Students, University of York, UK The Department of Biology will award up to five scholarships to overseas students for undergraduate entry in 2012 (or for deferred entry in 2013). Each scholarship is worth £1000 […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang [Czech Republic] PhD Position in Cell Biology, Genetics and Biochemistry at Charles University, semoga bermanfaat.