Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany sebagai berikut:
Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
Application for a Carl Duisberg scholarship is open to students specializing in human medicine und veterinary medicine undergoing a clinical traineeship or in their practice year who would like to take part in scientific projects or continue their education at a prominent institution. Key support areas are projects focusing on public health and social aspects and projects associated with the fields of:
The foundation places great emphasis on internationalism, and therefore grants scholarships exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad and foreign applicants who want to study in Germany.
Applicants should be able to show good to very good final school marks as well as a particularly successful pre-clinical test. Furthermore, a broad horizon and a high level of motivation and personal commitment are expected of all applicants – be it in a social, political or cultural field.
The current call for applications is taking place during the period from June 1 to July 15, 2011. The independent Foundation Board will hold its next selection meeting on September 9, 2011.
Visit Official Website.
9 total views, 6 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kurt Hansen Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany Application for a Kurt Hansen scholarship is open to students studying to become science teachers. Key support areas include study projects, internships, summer courses, preparatory and […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
- Master Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / Durham University, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Durham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have demonstrated […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance, DAAD Germany This programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- MBA Scholarships, Goethe Business School, Germany Goethe Excellence Scholarship Open to all highly qualified Goethe MBA and EMFA applicants who demonstrate academic merit/achievement. Decided along with overall admissions decision, […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- International Scholarships in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral, Germany The preconditions for all scholarships with the exception of the curator scholarship are a completed course of study in art (M.F.A.) and one to three years (depending on the respective […]
- DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate Courses for Professionals, Germany DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate Courses for Professionals, GermanyFrom among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German […]
- [Germany] Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships Heinrich Böll Foundation Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, GermanyThe Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to German and foreign students in keeping […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.