Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship) sebagai berikut:
Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship)
One six-month fellowship is available for a female postdoctoral social scientist from a developing nation whose work addresses women`s economic and social empowerment in that nation.
The goal of the program is twofold: to advance the scholarly careers of women social scientists from the developing world, and to support research that identifies causes of gender inequity in the developing world and that proposes practical solutions for promoting women`s economic and social empowerment.
In addition to a $4,500/month stipend and housing and office space on the SAR campus, the Campbell Fellow receives travel, shipping, and library resource funds; health insurance; and the support of a mentoring committee of established scholar-practitioners.
The following criteria guide SAR`s selection of the Campbell Fellow:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be nationals of developing countries that are currently eligible to borrow from the World Bank.
- Academic Discipline: Applicants should be pursuing research in one of the social sciences: anthropology, economics, education, geography, history, law, linguistics, political science, psychology, social work, or sociology, or in an interdisciplinary field that incorporates two or more of these disciplines.
- Research Topic: Projects that identify causes of and/or solutions to gender inequity in the developing world, and thus contribute to women`s social and economic empowerment, will be favored. Sample topics include education and socialization of girls; globalization and the economic status of women; policies and practices toward family, reproduction, and women`s health; impacts of international and civil conflict on women; women`s roles in resolving such conflicts or sustaining civil society; media representations of women and the formation of ideologies of gender; the practice and process of gender-based development; and women in science and technology. SAR will select fellows on the strength of their clearly stated intention to serve their communities and countries of origin.
- English Fluency: To facilitate full engagement in the SAR intellectual community, applicants must demonstrate their fluency in English, such as through their record of professional interaction in written and spoken English.
Applications to the Resident Scholar Program are due on November 1st of each year. This fellowship is made possible through the generous support of the Vera R. Campbell Foundation.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations OverviewOne six-month fellowship is available for a female social scientist from a developing nation, either a PhD candidate or post-doctoral scholar, whose work addresses women`s […]
- 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fellowships can be obtained for a selected number of master’s degree programmes. The Dutch higher education institutions offer many international […]
- Bentley Cropping Systems Fellowship for Developing Countries This Fellowship (a bequest from Helen S. Bentley and C. Fred Bentley) provides assistance to Canadian and developing-country graduate students with a university degree in agriculture, […]
- CUD Scholarship Program for Developing Country 2012-2013 The Scholarships Program 2012-2013 is now availaible.Within the programme for international courses and training programmes, CIUF grants 150 scholarships for participation into the […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study at […]
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Program Universities in Pakistan in recent years have embarked on imparting education in critical areas to cope with the advanced technical manpower needs of the country in the 21st century. […]
- Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the `Stichting Redelijk Studeren` (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former […]
- Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the ‘Stichting Redelijk Studeren’ (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former […]
- The Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA. Topic Description Number […]
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand University of Waikato – New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships are available […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Campbell Fellowship for Women From Developing Country (Post Doctoral Fellowship), semoga bermanfaat.