Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE), RMIT University, Australia sebagai berikut:
Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE), RMIT University, Australia
The Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE) are offered to students of RMIT University in support of Boeing’s International Education Philosophical Guidelines. Specifically, the Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE) recognise the outstanding achievement of male and female students enrolled in Advanced Diplomas and Associate Degrees in disciplines of significance or merit to Boeing.
- The successful student for each award will receive $800 and a certificate of recognition to be presented at the 2011 RMIT Engineering Awards ceremony.
- The runner-up for each award will receive $200 and a certificate of recognition to be presented at the 2011 RMIT Engineering Awards ceremony.
Local and international students who as at 1 March 2011 have completed one year (between 120 and 168 credit points) in one of the following RMIT programs:
- Information Technology (System Administration)
- Engineering Technology (Mechanical)
- Engineering Technology (Advanced Manufacturing)
- Engineering Technology (Electrical / Electronics)
- Engineering Technology (Network Engineering)
- Engineering Technology (Design and Development)
- Engineering Technology (Systems and Logistics)
- Engineering (Aerospace – Mechanical)
- Engineering (Principal Technical Officer)
- Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology (Mechanical and Manufacturing)
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Design
- Computer Science
The successful students will be selected based on criteria that include (but not limited to) the demonstration of academic achievement, professionalism, teamwork, personal/ self development, innovation, leadership and/ or other outstanding contributions/ qualities.
In determining the successful student, academic results will account for 50% of the weighting.
The Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE) are managed and awarded by the College of Science, Engineering and Health. The selection panel will be chaired by the Deputy Director TAFE, College of Science, Engineering and Health (or their nominee) and include the Heads of School: Engineering (TAFE) and Life and Physical Sciences (or their nominees).
How to apply
Applicants are to submit a completed RMIT Boeing Achievement Awards application form (DOC 79KB 3p) with a current CV/ resume and any supporting documentation to Rick Ryan, Senior Coordinator, Learning and Teaching (Student Transition, Equity and Diversity) or deliver to the College of Science, Engineering and Health office reception located on level 12 of building 14 on the city campus.
Supporting statement from a staff member
Applications MUST include a supporting statement from a staff member (See section 3 of the application form) who may be your teacher, course coordinator or program coordinator/ manager / leader.
5.00 pm, Monday 7 March 2011
Please contact Mr Rick Ryan.
Boeing’s International Education Philosophical Guidelines
Boeing’s university relations will partner with strategically selected colleges and universities to:
- Enhance the skills required for as many students’ academic and professional success as possible while improving access for underrepresented populations (includes but not limited to financial need, gender, rural and ethnic minorities) and targeting high academic achievers.
- Promote interest in continuing higher education for students, faculty and Boeing employees in aerospace areas of interest.
- Increase our knowledge of higher education institutions’ intellectual and technical capabilities and their knowledge of our critical skill needs.
- Leverage our academic partnerships to enhance Boeing’s visibility/ presence in key geographic markets.
Demikianlah informasi tentang Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE), RMIT University, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.