Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2012 – 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD sebagai berikut:
2012 – 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD
The Office of Academic Exchange Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U. S. Department of State, is pleased to announce a new exchange program for undergraduate students-the 2012 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD)
The Global UGRAD Program provides scholarships for one semester or one academic year of U.S. Study in a NON-DEGREE Program. The goals of the program are to provide a diverse group of emerging student leaders, from non-elite and underrepresented groups in Indonesia and East Asia.
All global UGRAD Program participants will be enrolled full-time in undergraduate course work chosen from the institution’s (US) existing curriculum to allow students ample opportunity for ongoing interaction with U.S. Faculty and student peers, and for exposure to U.S. academic and classroom culture..
To ensure that students succeed in their new academic environments, host institutions will offer tailored instruction on topics including academic research and writing, critical thinking, time management, note taking, and studying for and taking tests. Participants will live on campus with American peers.
Students will also be provided with opportunities to participate in up to ten hours of community service per semester. Additionally, an internship component will be offered to all academic-year participants during the academic component of the program. Internships will be related to each participant’s field of study and/or career plans.
Participants may be eligible for up to 4 weeks of intensive English Language instruction in the United States prior to the start of academic portion of their program.
1/ Scholarships will be granted to students who currently are enrolled in S-1 degree programs only, and have completed their first semester and up to their firth semester of undergraduate study at an Indonesian university.
2/ Applicants should demonstrate leadership potential through academic work, community involvement, and extracurricular activities.
3/ Applicants must have minimum institutional TOEFL score of 500-score or IELTS 5.0 less than two years old. In some cases a personal interview by a fluent qualified Native English Speaker who can confirm that the nominee would be able to achieve that score when tested is acceptable. Candidates must also meet all the requirements of the institution where admission is being sought.
4/ Preference will be given to those who have had little or NO experience in the U.S. or outside of their home countries.
5/ Applications can be for either for one semester or two semesters based on nominee’s availability. No applications should be submitted for both one semester and full year programs.
6/ Applicants are required to return to Indonesia after the completion of the one or two semester program.
Submission of Applications
An original application and two copies should be submitted to the address below by: November 1, 2011
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
Gedung Balai Pustaka Lt. 6
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 4, Jakarta 10720
Tel. 021- 3452016
Applications are available at the AMINEF offices or can also be downloaded from AMINEF website at www.aminef.or.id
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
To download form click here
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Beasiswa S1 Cargill Global Scholars Program 2017 – 2018 Satu lagi beasiswa S1 yang terbuka bagi mahasiswa di Tanah Air di 2017 – 2018. Cargill Global Scholars Program. Beasiswa ini sangat menarik karena menawarkan penerimanya dukungan biaya […]
- Beasiswa S1 Dari Cargill Global Scholars Program 2017 – 2018 Satu lagi beasiswa S1 yang terbuka bagi mahasiswa di Tanah Air di 2017 – 2018. Cargill Global Scholars Program. Beasiswa ini sangat menarik karena menawarkan penerimanya dukungan biaya […]
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University The University of Adelaide has 7 Endeavour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5,000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide […]
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan Chuo University, Japan is offering an exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students of UGM. The program will be held for one semester and one year, starts April 2013 and […]
- Global IT Program Korea – Ajou University Department of Computer Engineering, Graduate School, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea Global IT Program is established by MoKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) of Korea. Our department has […]
- Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea Inha University, South Korea is now offering an exchange students program starting from Fall 2012 to Spring 2013. To see the offered courses please visit official website.Eligibilitya […]
- 2012 Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships Scholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. A minimum of 15 scholarships are […]
- Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program, Indonesia – USA The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program was established in October 2002 to provide scholarships for high school students (15-17 years of age) from countries with significant Muslim […]
- Lund University Global Scholarship program The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Scholarships […]
- The Acumen Fund Global Fellows Program 2012-2013 in Venture Philanthropy Applications are now open for the 2012-2013 Acumen Fund Global Fellows Program from eligible candidates all over the world who have already decided on a career in venture philanthropy, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2012 – 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD, semoga bermanfaat.