Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2011 Undergraduate Scholarship in Thailand sebagai berikut:
2011 Undergraduate Scholarship in Thailand
Eligible Applicant :
- Applicant must be a citizen of the following countries and currently enrolled in College or University, or have recently completed final year of high school.
- North America (1): USA
- Europe (15): United Kingdom, France, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Norway,Denmark, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Russia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Turkey, Bulgaria
- Australia: (2): Australia, New Zealand
- ASIA (2): China, India
- ASEAN member countries
How to Apply :
- Application : Applicant may obtain application package from Sripatum International College (SIC) in person, or on SIC website at Official Website.Submit the completed application form including academic record (original or a certified copy by the given institution), medical form, two letters of recommendation, and etc.) to the following address:
Director : Sripatum International College (SIC) Sripatum University Level 8, Building 11, 61 Phaholyothin Road, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
e-Mail : email@example.com
- Application must reach SIC by: April 30, 2011
- Successful applicant will be notified by email, and list of successful applicants will be posted on SIC website by: May 10, 2011
Programs Available (all 4 years degree) :
- Bachelor of Arts in International Business Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management
Scholarship Inclusion :
Tuition fees and Registration fees for the period of four years (scholarship will be reviewed after each academic year, based on academic performance)
Scholarship Exclusions :
- Living Allowance
- Air Ticket
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Medical expenses
- Health Insurance
- Other expenses that may occur
Number of scholarships available : Twenty scholarships in total
As soon as the selection of the awardees has been made, SIC will send the “Letter of Acceptance” to each student by mail. Upon your receipt, please contact the Thai Embassy / Consulate in your country to allow them sufficient time to process your visa application. The student shall apply for the appropriate type of visa (Non-Immigration, ED type) as early as possible on their own expenses. After that please let the SIC know the results of the visa application immediately.
Contact Information :
Director : Sripatum International College Sripatum University Level 8, Building 11, 61 Phaholyothin Road, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand Tel: +66 2 – 579-1111 Ext: ext. 1017, 1018, 1303
Fax : 662 – 558 – 6868
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
List of required documents :
- Completed Application Form with photo attached
- Two Essays
- Two Letters of recommendation with contact address
- Completed Medical Form
- Original or certified copies of Transcript and Diploma
- Resume or brief biodata
- TOEFL (at least 65 for iBT) or IELTS (at least 5.5 for all bands) Or proof that English language is used for the medium of instruction for your high school education.
- Two additional photos (35x45cm)
Essay Topics :
Please submit a 1,000 word essay on the following title: `Why do you want to study in International Business OR Hotel management program at SIC? and What do you hope to accomplish through this program?
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2011 Undergraduate Scholarship in Thailand, semoga bermanfaat.