Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy sebagai berikut:
2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy
Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy
Employer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies
Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies (thereafter, the “School”), together with the University of Strasbourg, announces for the Academic Year 2011-2012 a public competition for 5 positions supported by a grant to attend the International Doctoral Program in Economics.
The School reserves the possibility of accepting up to a maximum of 2 further students without grant or other forms of financial support.
The aim of the program, in line with the standards of excellence pursued by the School, is to provide a training path oriented both at research activities and at professional careers in the private and public sectors, involving structured courses and supervised research yielding an original dissertation to be discussed in a public examination.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 20 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The International Doctoral Program in Economics Admission Requirements Applicants, with no restriction on nationality, must hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or a Master of Arts (M.A.) or equivalent title.Current undergraduate students […]
- 2012 Mext Scholarship for International Graduate Program for Advanced Science The International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (IGPAS) was initiated in October 2004 as one of the first International Priority Graduate Programs supported by the Ministry of […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- University of London School of Advanced Study Doctoral Studentships 2011, UK School of Advanced Study funded Doctoral Studentships for Home/EU or Overseas Students,University of London, UK The School offers its own Studentships for research (doctoral) degree […]
- International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University The international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign students and researchers, who have a Master’s degree (or equivalent), an opportunity to further their […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP) is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, and is implemented by IREX (the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy, semoga bermanfaat.