Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany sebagai berikut:
20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany
Collaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund University Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis offers the following positions and opportunities:
Data Mining: 12 Postgraduate / Junior Researcher Positions, TU Dortmund University, SFB 876 with excellence in data mining, statistical learning, graphical models, parallel and distributed data mining, analysis of spectroscopy data, image analysis, high-throughput data analysis, or algorithm engineering
Embedded Systems: 6 Postgraduate / Junior Researcher Positions, TU Dortmund University, SFB 876 with excellence in embedded systems, operating systems of ubiquitous systems, communication networks, energy-aware algorithms
Information Systems: 2 Postgraduate / Junior Researcher Positions, TU Dortmund University, SFB 876 with excellence in Information engineering, multi-agent systems, privacy
Fellowship: 2 SFB 876 PhD or Postdoc Fellowships for 2 to 6 months The collaborative research center SFB876 brings together data mining and embedded systems and enhances their methods such that information from distributed, dynamic masses of data becomes available anytime and anywhere. The research center SFB 876 is structured into 12 interdisciplinary projects. Positions for PhD students are now available for all of these projects. For further information about the projects see: http://www-ai.cs.uni-dortmund.de/auto?self=$fz10eqyn
Conditions of Employment for Postgraduates
Salary is according to the German Federal pay scale (TV-L 13, approx. EUR 34,000 p.a.). The positions are available from January 2011 until the end of 2012 with the possibility of extension.
Application deadline: 02 February 2011 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. In case of equal personal aptitudes and qualification, disabled persons will be given priority.
If applicable, the successful applicants are expected to work on obtaining a doctoral degree in the scope of this position.
Please address questions about the position and send your application in electronic form (PDF) by email to the project leader of the respective project and/or the speaker of the SFB876, Prof. Dr. Katharina Morik (email@example.com) Please, indicate in the subject line of the mail: „SFB876 application” and the project identifier.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) at University of Western Australia Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS)International students who want to study a higher degree by research at a Master’s or PhD level can also apply for the La […]
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) Rio Tinto Centre for Mining Automation Scholarship in Field Robotics The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia The GUIPRS is designed to attract and support highly ranked international applicants during the University’s two annual postgraduate research scholarship rounds. This scheme extends the […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship The International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Australian Government and provides tuition fees to top quality international postgraduate students […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.