Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon sebagai berikut:
2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon
The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following Portuguese Science Foundation project.
Eigenvalues of the Laplacian: analytic, geometric and computational aspects (PTDC/MAT/101007/2008)
Positions are for one year, starting before the end of January 2012, and they might be extended for a second year upon mutual agreement – the extension will be dependent on the existence of extra funding. The salary is 17 940 euros/yr (tax free), and there are no teaching duties associated with the position. Applicants should have a Ph.D. in Mathematics (or equivalent) obtained preferably after January 1, 2008 and must show very strong research promise in (at least) one of the relevant areas for the project:
- Laplacian, Schrödinger and related operators
- Spectral geometry
- Numerical analysis applied to shape optimization
Please send a curriculum vitae, reprints, preprints, dissertation abstract, and a research statement (of no more than 1,000 words) to :
Av. Prof. Gama Pinto, 2, P-1649-003 Lisboa, Portugal
tel: +351 21 790 47 39, fax: +351 21 795 42 88
Three letters of reference should be sent directly to the same address. To ensure full consideration, complete application packages should be received by May 31, 2011, when the review of applications begins. The process continues until both positions have been filled.
The Group of Mathematical Physics is devoted to scientiﬁc excellence and has been ranked as one of the best Portuguese research units in Mathematics in all international evaluations. The selection of candidates will be performed strictly according to this scientiﬁc policy. Additional information about the group and the positions may be found at Official Website.
For any questions regarding the position please e–mail Prof. Pedro Freitas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INFORMATICS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS KYOTO UNIVERSITY 2012 The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) offers a 2012 scholarship for admitted Ph.D. […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon, semoga bermanfaat.